Who is more influenced by customer equity drivers? A moderator analysis in a professional soccer context
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yoshida, Masayuki & James, Jeffrey D., 2011. "Service quality at sporting events: Is aesthetic quality a missing dimension?," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 13-24, February.
- Funk, Daniel C. & James, Jeff, 2001. "The Psychological Continuum Model: A Conceptual Framework for Understanding an Individual's Psychological Connection to Sport," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 119-150, November.
- Powell, Melanie & Ansic, David, 1997. "Gender differences in risk behaviour in financial decision-making: An experimental analysis," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 605-628, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Biscaia, Rui & Ross, Stephen & Yoshida, Masayuki & Correia, Abel & Rosado, António & Marôco, João, 2016. "Investigating the role of fan club membership on perceptions of team brand equity in football," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 157-170.
- repec:eee:spomar:v:20:y:2017:i:5:p:427-442 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wann-Yih Wu & Phan Thi Phu Quyen & Adriana A. Amaya Rivas, 0. "How e-servicescapes affect customer online shopping intention: the moderating effects of gender and online purchasing experience," Information Systems and e-Business Management, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-27.
More about this item
KeywordsCustomer equity; Moderator effects; Spectator sports;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:15:y:2012:i:4:p:389-403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.