Motivational Factors Influencing the Behaviour of J. League Spectators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-14-00812 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matthias Peiss & Roland Kirstein, 2014. "Optimal ticket pricing in professional sports: a social identity approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(4), pages 2138-2150.
- Funk, Daniel C. & Ridinger, Lynn L. & Moorman, Anita M., 2003. "Understanding Consumer Support: Extending the Sport Interest Inventory (SII) to Examine Individual Differences among Women's Professional Sport Consumers," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-31, May.
- Hojat Vahdati, 2015. "Brand Identification Model of Sport Industry (Case Study: Iranian Soccer Pro League)," Journal of Asian Scientific Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(8), pages 394-405, August.
- Wang, Ryan T. & Zhang, James J. & Tsuji, Yosuke, 2011. "Examining fan motives and loyalty for the Chinese Professional Baseball League of Taiwan," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 347-360.
- Drayer, Joris & Shapiro, Stephen L. & Dwyer, Brendan & Morse, Alan L. & White, Joel, 2010. "The effects of fantasy football participation on NFL consumption: A qualitative analysis," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 129-141, May.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-14-00811 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-14-00787 is not listed on IDEAS
- Doyle, Jason P. & Lock, Daniel & Funk, Daniel C. & Filo, Kevin & McDonald, Heath, 2017. "‘I was there from the start’: The identity-maintenance strategies used by fans to combat the threat of losing," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 184-197.
- Stavros, Constantino & Meng, Matthew D. & Westberg, Kate & Farrelly, Francis, 2014. "Understanding fan motivation for interacting on social media," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 455-469.
- Baucus, Melissa & Norton Jr., William I. & Davis-Sramek, Beth & Meek, William, 2008. "Cheating and NASCAR: Who's at the wheel?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 379-389.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:5:y:2002:i:1:p:1-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .