Discrimination and Profit
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sattinger, Michael, 1998.
"Statistical Discrimination with Employment Criteria,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(1), pages 205-237, February.
- Michael Sattinger, 1993. "Statistical Discrimination with Employment Criteria," Discussion Papers 93-01, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Harry J. Holzer & David Neumark, 2000.
"What Does Affirmative Action Do?,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 53(2), pages 240-271, January.
- H. J. Holzer & D. Neumark, "undated". "What Does Affirmative Action Do?," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1169-98, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Harry J. Holzer & David Neumark, 1998. "What Does Affirmative Action Do?," NBER Working Papers 6605, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Norman, 2003. "Statistical Discrimination and Efficiency," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(3), pages 615-627.
- Manuela TOMEI, 2003. "Discrimination and equality at work: A review of the concepts," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 142(4), pages 401-418, December.
- Greg Leblanc, 1995. "Discrimination in the Labour Market," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 28(3), pages 702-717, August.
- Harry J. Holzer, 1998. "Employer Skill Demands and Labor Market Outcomes of Blacks and Women," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 52(1), pages 82-98, October.
More about this item
Keywordsdiscrimination; hiring policies; profit maximization; affirmative action; quota system.;
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:10:y:2009:i:5:p:1021-1027. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.