Decomposing Productivity Changes – Romania’s Counties Case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Aghion & Diego Comin & Peter Howitt & Isabel Tecu, 2016.
"When Does Domestic Savings Matter for Economic Growth?,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 64(3), pages 381-407, August.
- Philippe Aghion & Diego Comin & Peter Howitt, 2006. "When Does Domestic Saving Matter for Economic Growth?," DEGIT Conference Papers c011_030, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Philippe Aghion & Diego Comin & Peter Howitt & Isabel Tecu, 2016. "When Does Domestic Savings Matter for Economic Growth?," Post-Print halshs-01496930, HAL.
- Philippe Aghion & Diego Comin & Peter Howitt & Isabel Tecu, 2009. "When Does Domestic Saving Matter for Economic Growth?," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-080, Harvard Business School.
- Philippe Aghion & Diego Comin & Peter Howitt, 2006. "When Does Domestic Saving Matter for Economic Growth?," NBER Working Papers 12275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nelson, Richard R & Winter, Sidney G, 1974. "Neoclassical vs. Evolutionary Theories of Economic Growth: Critique and Prospectus," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 84(336), pages 886-905, December.
- Margaret S. McMillan & Dani Rodrik, 2011.
"Globalization, Structural Change and Productivity Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
17143, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McMillan, Margaret & Rodrik, Dani, 2012. "Globalization, structural change, and productivity growth:," IFPRI discussion papers 1160, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Marcel P. Timmer & Mary O’Mahony & Bart van Ark, 2007. "EU KLEMS Growth and Productivity Accounts: An Overview," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 14, pages 71-85, Spring.
- Elena Pelinescu & Elisei Craciun, 2014. "The human capital in the knowledge society. Theoretical and empirical approach," Manager Journal, Faculty of Business and Administration, University of Bucharest, vol. 20(1), pages 7-18, December.
- Philippe Aghion & Peter Howitt, 2009. "The Economics of Growth," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262012634, November.
- -, 2009. "Economic growth in the Caribbean," Sede Subregional de la CEPAL para el Caribe (Estudios e Investigaciones) 38668, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Rennings, Klaus, 2000. "Redefining innovation -- eco-innovation research and the contribution from ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 319-332, February.
- repec:rjr:romjef:v::y:2017:i:1:p:75-97 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Biao & Zhang, Dongxiang & Wang, Juan & Huang, Xiashuai, 2013. "Does Venture Capital Spur Economic Growth? Evidence from Israel," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 115-128, June.
- Víctor Raúl López Ruiz & Domingo Nevado Peńa & José Luis Alfaro Navarro & Adriana Grigorescu, 2014. "Human Development European City Index: Methodology And Results," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 72-87, October.
- Elena PELINESCU, 2016. "The Human Capital And Development. The Romanian Case Study," Institute for Economic Forecasting Conference Proceedings 161105, Institute for Economic Forecasting.
- repec:oup:indcch:v:27:y:2018:i:1:p:15-47. is not listed on IDEAS
- Jing Xiao & Ron Boschma & Martin Andersson, 2018.
"Resilience in the European Union: the effect of the 2008 crisis on the ability of regions in Europe to develop new industrial specializations,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 27(1), pages 15-47.
- Jing Xiao & Ron Boschma & Martin Andersson, 2016. "Resilience in the European Union: the effect of the 2008 crisis on the ability of regions in Europe to develop new industrial specializations," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1608, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Apr 2016.
- Olu Ajakaiye & Afeikhena T. Jerome & David Nabena & Olufunke A. Alaba, 2015. "Understanding the relationship between growth and employment in Nigeria," WIDER Working Paper Series 124, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jula, Dorin & Jula, Nicolae Marius, 2013. "Economic Growth and Structural Changes in Regional EmploymenT," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 52-69, June.
- Elena Pelinescu & Marioara Iordan & Mihaela-Nona Chilian, 2012. "Competitiveness Of The Romanian Economy From European Perspective," New Trends in Modelling and Economic Forecast (MEF 2011), ROMANIAN ACADEMY – INSTITUTE FOR ECONOMIC FORECASTING;"Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 1(1), pages 86-104, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:cmj:journl:y:2018:i:1:p:29-32 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsoutput per worker changes; changes in output per worker within sector; movements of labour between sectors; structural changes; Locations with sectors with productivity driven by innovation; Locations with sectors without productivity driven by innovation;
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v::y:2017:i:3:p:166-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.