Does Venture Capital Spur Economic Growth? Evidence from Israel
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christian Keuschnigg, 2004.
"Venture Capital Backed Growth,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 239-261, June.
- Keuschnigg. Christian, 2002. "Venture Capital Backed Growth," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 114, Royal Economic Society.
- Christian Keuschnigg, 2002. "Venture Capital Backed Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 664, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christian Keuschnigg, 2002. "Venture Capital Backed Growth," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2002 2002-04, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Jeng, Leslie A. & Wells, Philippe C., 2000. "The determinants of venture capital funding: evidence across countries," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 241-289, September.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Yongcheol Shin & Richard J. Smith, 2001. "Bounds testing approaches to the analysis of level relationships," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 289-326.
- Thomas Hellmann & Manju Puri, 2002.
"Venture Capital and the Professionalization of Start-Up Firms: Empirical Evidence,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 57(1), pages 169-197, February.
- Hellmann, Thomas F. & Puri, Manju, 2000. "Venture Capital and the Professionalization of Start-up Firms: Empirical Evidence," Research Papers 1661, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Samuel Kortum & Josh Lerner, 2000. "Assessing the Contribution of Venture Capital to Innovation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 31(4), pages 674-692, Winter.
- Avnimelech, Gil & Teubal, Morris, 2006. "Creating venture capital industries that co-evolve with high tech: Insights from an extended industry life cycle perspective of the Israeli experience," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 1477-1498, December.
- Timmons, Jeffry A. & Bygrave, William D., 1986. "Venture capital's role in financing innovation for economic growth," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 161-176.
- Tsangyao Chang & Yuan-Hong Ho & Chiung-Ju Huang, 2005. "A Reexamination Of South Korea¡¯S Aggregate Import Demand Function: The Bounds Test Analysis," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 119-128, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:14:y:2017:i:06:n:s0219877017500316 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rjr:romjef:v::y:2017:i:3:p:166-184 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsventure capital; economic growth; Cobb-Douglas function; Israel;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v::y:2013:i:2:p:115-128. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .