The Jobs Potential of a Shift Towards a Low-Carbon Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fragkos, Panagiotis & Paroussos, Leonidas, 2018. "Employment creation in EU related to renewables expansion," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 230(C), pages 935-945.
- Baran, Jan & Szpor, Aleksander & Witajewski-Baltvilks, Jan, 2020. "Low-carbon transition in a coal-producing country: A labour market perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 147(C).
- Christian Ketels, 2015. "Competitiveness and Clusters: Implications for a New European Growth Strategy. WWWforEurope Working Paper No. 84," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 57892, June.
- Blazejczak, Jürgen & Braun, Frauke G. & Edler, Dietmar & Schill, Wolf-Peter, 2014.
"Economic effects of renewable energy expansion: A model-based analysis for Germany,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1070-1080.
- Blazejczak, Jürgen & Braun, Frauke G. & Edler, Dietmar & Schill, Wolf-Peter, 2014. "Economic Effects of Renewable Energy Expansion: A Model-Based Analysis for Germany," EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 1070-1080.
- Jürgen Blazejczak & Frauke G. Braun & Dietmar Edler & Wolf-Peter Schill, 2011. "Economic Effects of Renewable Energy Expansion: A Model-Based Analysis for Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1156, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Costantini, Valeria & Crespi, Francesco & Paglialunga, Elena, 2018.
"The employment impact of private and public actions for energy efficiency: Evidence from European industries,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 250-267.
- Valeria Costantini & Francesco Crespi & Elena Paglialunga, 2017. "The Employment Impact Of Private And Public Actions For Energy Efficiency: Evidence From European Industries," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0227, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Danielle Devogelaer, 2013. "Working Paper 07-13 - Walking the green mile in Employment - Employment projections for a green future," Working Papers 1307, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Gabriela MOTOI, 2020. "The Challenges And Opportunities Of Green Economy And Green Jobs.From A Global To A European Approach," Social Sciences and Education Research Review, Department of Communication, Journalism and Education Sciences, University of Craiova, vol. 7(2), pages 195-205, December.
- Ayhan GÖRMÜŞ, 2019. "Yeşil Ekonominin İstihdam Üzerindeki Yansımaları ve Yeşil İşler: Cinsiyet Temelli Bir Modelleme ile İngiliz İşgücü Anketinden Bulgular," Journal of Social Policy Conferences, Istanbul University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 0(76), pages 29-66, June.
- Grazia Cecere & Massimiliano Mazzanti, 2015. "Green jobs, innovation and environmentally oriented strategies in European SMEs," SEEDS Working Papers 2115, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Dec 2015.
- Cristina LINCARU & Speranţa PÎRCIOG, 2017. "Decomposing Productivity Changes – Romania’s Counties Case," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(3), pages 166-184, September.
- Gustav Engström & Johan Gars & Niko Jaakkola & Therese Lindahl & Daniel Spiro & Arthur A. van Benthem, 2020.
"What Policies Address Both the Coronavirus Crisis and the Climate Crisis?,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 76(4), pages 789-810, August.
- Gustav Engström & Johan Gars & Niko Jaakkola & Therese Lindahl & Daniel Spiro & Arthur A. van Benthem, 2020. "What Policies Address Both the Coronavirus Crisis and the Climate Crisis?," CESifo Working Paper Series 8367, CESifo.
- Nick SOFRONIOU & Pauline ANDERSON, 2021. "The green factor: Unpacking green job growth," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 160(1), pages 21-41, March.
- Diana Mihaela Pociovălișteanu & Isabel Novo-Corti & Mirela Ionela Aceleanu & Andreea Claudia Șerban & Eugenia Grecu, 2015. "Employment Policies for a Green Economy at the European Union Level," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 7(7), pages 1-20, July.
- Glenk, Klaus & Schaafsma, Marije & Moxey, Andrew & Martin-Ortega, Julia & Hanley, Nick, 2014. "A framework for valuing spatially targeted peatland restoration," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 9(C), pages 20-33.
- Thomas Schinko & Birgit Bednar-Friedl & Barbara Truger & Rafael Bramreiter & Nadejda Komendantova & Michael Hartner, 2020. "Economy-wide benefits and costs of local-level energy transition in Austrian Climate and Energy Model Regions," Graz Economics Papers 2020-05, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Dachs, Bernhard, 2017. "The impact of new technologies on the labour market and the social economy," MPRA Paper 90519, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eva Rievajová & Andrej P?ívara, 2015. "Trends in the evolution of employment and challenges in its growth in the Slovak Republic," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 1003954, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Roman Klimko, 2015. "Labour market developments in Visegrad countries," International Journal of Social Sciences, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, vol. 4(4), pages 16-29, November.
- Oguz Basol, 2016. "Classic or Modern? Enhancement of Job Satisfaction Scale for Green Job Workers," Management, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 11(2), pages 103-122.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENV-2012-07-23 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:envddd:2012/1-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/enoecfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/enoecfr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.