The Monetary Causes of Inflation in Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brunner, Karl & Meltzer, Allan H., 1983. "Strategies and tactics for monetary control," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 59-103, January.
- Friedman, Milton, 1972. "Have Monetary Policies Failed?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(2), pages 11-18, May.
- Paul De Grauwe & Magdalena Polan, 2005.
"Is Inflation Always and Everywhere a Monetary Phenomenon?,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 107(2), pages 239-259, June.
- Paul De Grauwe & Magdalena Polan, 2001. "Is Inflation Always and Everywhere a Monetary Phenomenon?," International Economics Working Papers Series wpie009, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, International Economics.
- De Grauwe, Paul & Polan, Magdalena, 2001. "Is Inflation Always and Everywhere a Monetary Phenomenon?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2841, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pelinescu, Elena & Caraiani, Petre, 2006. "Does the Inflation Targeting Have a Positive Role upon the Convergence of the Inflation Rate?," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 3(3), pages 39-50, September.
- Friedman, Milton, 1977. "Nobel Lecture: Inflation and Unemployment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 451-472, June.
- Dospinescu, Andrei Silviu, 2010.
"Measuring Core Inflation in Romania Using the Dobrescu Method – A Comparative Approach,"
Journal for Economic Forecasting,
Institute for Economic Forecasting, pages 308-319.
- Ionut PURICA, "undated". "Predicting Discontinuity in the Decision to Allocate Funds to Credit Memes with a Fokker-Planck Equation Based Model," EcoMod2010 259600136, EcoMod.
- Gerald P. Dwyer & R. W. Hafer, 1999. "Are money growth and inflation still related?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q2, pages 32-43.
- George T. McCandless & Warren E. Weber, 1995. "Some monetary facts," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Sum, pages 2-11.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudiu Tiberiu Albulescu & Daniel Goyeau & Cornel Oros, 2015.
"On the Long Run Money-Prices Relationship in CEE Countries,"
Economic Research Guardian,
Weissberg Publishing, vol. 5(1), pages 73-96, June.
- Claudiu Tiberiu Albulescu & Daniel Goyeau & Cornel Oros, 2015. "On the Long Run Money-Prices Relationship in CEE Countries," Post-Print hal-01257389, HAL.
- Pârţachi Ion & Gârlă Eugeniu, 2015. "Economic Insecurity as Systemic Risk," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 62(s1), pages 29-36, October.
More about this item
Keywordsinflation; monetary policy; central bank; broad money;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v::y:2013:i:1:p:5-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .