Empleo y Regulación Laboral: Análisis Empírico de Las Firmas Manufactureras Bolivianas, 1988-2007
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Beatriz Muriel Hernández & Carlos Gustavo Machicado Salas, 2012. "Empleo y Regulación Laboral: Análisis Empírico de las Firmas Manufactureras Bolivianas, 1988 - 2007," Development Research Working Paper Series 13/2012, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- Binswanger, Hans P, 1974.
"The Measurement of Technical Change Biases with Many Factors of Production,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 964-976, December.
- Binswanger, Hans P., 1973. "The Measurement Of Technical Change Biases With Many Factors Of Production," Staff Papers 14205, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Badi Baltagi & Seuck Song, 2006. "Unbalanced panel data: A survey," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 493-523, October.
- Alberto Behar, 2004. "Estimates of labour demand elasticities and elasticities of substitution using firm-level manufacturing data," SALDRU/CSSR Working Papers 098, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lykke Andersen & Marcelo Cardona, 2013. "Building Resilience against Adverse Shocks: What are the determinants of vulnerability and resilience?," Development Research Working Paper Series 02/2013, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsFlujos de Empleo; Demanda Laboral; Regulación Laboral; Bolivia;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:revlde:1913. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tirza July Aguilar Salas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iisecbo.html .