The Coevolution of Transport and Land Use: An Introduction to the Special Issue and an Outline of a Research Agenda
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul A. David, 1969. "Transport Innovation and Economic Growth: Professor Fogel on and off the Rails," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 22(3), pages 506-525, December.
- Levinson, David & Xie, Feng, 2011.
"Does First Last? The Existence and Extent of First Mover Advantages on Spatial Networks,"
The Journal of Transport and Land Use,
Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 4(2), pages 47-69.
- David Levinson & Feng Xie, 2007. "Does First Last: The Existence and Extent of First Mover Advantages on Spatial Networks," Working Papers 000052, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Feng Xie & David Levinson, 2010.
"How streetcars shaped suburbanization: a Granger causality analysis of land use and transit in the Twin Cities,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 10(3), pages 453-470, May.
- Feng Xie & David Levinson, 2008. "How Streetcars Shaped Suburbanization: A Granger-Causality Analysis of Land Use and Transit in The Twin Cities," Working Papers 201003, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- King, David, 2011. "Developing Densely: Estimating the Effect of Subway Growth on New York City Land Uses," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 4(2), pages 19-32.
- El-Geneidy, Ahmed & Kastelberger, Lisa & Abdelhamid, Hatem, 2011. "Montréal's Roots: Exploring the Growth of Montréal's Indoor City," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 4(2), pages 33-46.
More about this item
Keywordscoevolution; transport; land use;
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:jtralu:0060. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arlene Mathison) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ctumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.