Local development and competitive soccer teams location. The Portuguese case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gärtner, Manfred & Pommerehne, Werner W., 1977. "Der Fußballzuschauer - Ein Homo Oeconomicus?," Discussion Papers, Series I 102, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Robert Hoffmann & Lee Chew Ging & Bala Ramasamy & Victor Matheson, 2003.
"Comparing the Socio-Economic Determinants of Men's and Women's International Soccer Performance,"
CEABuR Working Papers
1, Centre for Europe-Asia Business Research.
- Victor Matheson & Robert Hoffmann & Chew Ging Lee & Bala Ramasamy, 2005. "Comparing the Socio-Economic Determinants of Men's and Women's International Soccer Performance," Working Papers 0508, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Bruce K. Johnson & Peter A. Groothuis & John C. Whitehead, 2000. "“The Value of Public Goods Generated by a Major League Sports Team: The CVM Approach,”," Working Papers 0014, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Steven M. Burgess & Jan-Benedict E.M. Steenkamp, 1998. "Value Priorities and Consumer Behavior in a Transitional Economy: The Case of South Africa," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 166, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Glaeser, Edward L & Mare, David C, 2001. "Cities and Skills," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(2), pages 316-342, April.
- Edward L. Glaeser, 1998. "Are Cities Dying?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 139-160, Spring.
- Mourao, Paulo, 2006.
"Contributo para uma visao economica do associativismo religioso - o caso das confrarias activas de Lisboa
[Towards an economic perspective of the religious associativism - the case of Lisbon active," MPRA Paper 4379, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dennis Coates & Brad Humphreys, 2003. "Voting on Stadium and Arena Subsidies," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 03-105, UMBC Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional development; Sports; BTSCS; logit models;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R33 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Nonagricultural and Nonresidential Real Estate Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:invreg:0120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julieta Llungo-Ortíz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aecrrea.html .