Comparing the Socio-Economic Determinants of Men's and Women's International Soccer Performance
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Victor Matheson & Robert Hoffmann & Chew Ging Lee & Bala Ramasamy, 2005. "Comparing the Socio-Economic Determinants of Men's and Women's International Soccer Performance," Working Papers 0508, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mourão, Paulo Reis, 2008. "Local development and competitive soccer teams location. The Portuguese case," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 12, pages 135-143.
More about this item
Keywordswomen's football; FIFA World Ranking; amateur sports; gender inequality;
- I00 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General - - - General
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nom:ceabur:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bala Ramasamy). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bsnotmy.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .