Report NEP-EDU-2003-12-14This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Gerfin, 2003. "Firm-sponsored Work-Related Training in Frictional Labour Markets: An empirical analysis for Switzerland," Diskussionsschriften dp0317, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Ekström, Erika, 2003. "Earnings effects of adult secondary education in Sweden," Working Paper Series 2003:16, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Philip Oreopoulos, 2003. "Do Dropouts Drop Out Too Soon? International Evidence From Changes in School-Leaving Laws," NBER Working Papers 10155, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip Oreopoulos & Marianne E. Page & Ann Huff Stevens, 2003. "Does Human Capital Transfer from Parent to Child? The Intergenerational Effects of Compulsory Schooling," NBER Working Papers 10164, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lindeboom, Maarten & Portrait, France & van den Berg, Gerard J., 2003. "Individual Mortality and Macro-Economic Conditions from Birth to Death," IZA Discussion Papers 930, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Robert Hoffmann & Lee Chew Ging & Bala Ramasamy & Victor Matheson, 2003. "Comparing the Socio-Economic Determinants of Men's and Women's International Soccer Performance," CEABuR Working Papers 1, Centre for Europe-Asia Business Research.