Der Fußballzuschauer - Ein Homo Oeconomicus?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vetschera, Rudolf & Walterscheid, Heinz, 1993. "A process-oriented framework for the evaluation of managerial support systems," Discussion Papers, Series I 264, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Georg Stadtmann, 2006. "Frequent News and Pure Signals: The Case of a Publicly Traded Football Club," Working Papers 0603, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Men-Andri Benz & Leif Brandes & Egon Franck, 2006.
"I know what you did last weekend- or do I? Introducing mental anchoring to the demand for sport,"
0008, University of Zurich, Center for Research in Sports Administration (CRSA).
- Men-Andri Benz & Leif Brandes & Egon Franck, 2006. "I know what you did last weekend- or do I? Introducing mental anchoring to the demand for sport," Working Papers 0047, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Mourão, Paulo Reis, 2008. "Local development and competitive soccer teams location. The Portuguese case," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 12, pages 135-143.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:kondp1:102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwkonde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .