Voting on Stadium and Arena Subsidies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Quigley, John M. & Smolensky, Eugene, 1997. "Stickball in San Francisco," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt3rw313m3, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mourão, Paulo Reis, 2008. "Local development and competitive soccer teams location. The Portuguese case," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 12, pages 135-143.
- G. Pignataro & G. Prarolo, 2012. "One more in my backyard? Insights from the 2011 Italian nuclear referendum," Working Papers wp837, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Georgios, Kavetsos, 2010.
"Form or Function? The Impact of New Football Stadia on Property Prices in London,"
25003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabriel M. Ahlfeldt & Georgios Kavetsos, 2011. "Form or Function? The Impact of New Football Stadia on Property Prices in London," SERC Discussion Papers 0087, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
More about this item
KeywordsLocal Economic Development; Professional Sports; Referendums;
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GEO-2003-10-05 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-PBE-2003-10-05 (Public Economics)
- NEP-POL-2003-10-05 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-URE-2003-10-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:umb:econwp:03105. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christelle Viauroux). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edumbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.