Effect of Inward Foreign Direct Investment on Income Inequality in Transition Countries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Francisco H. G. Ferreira, 1999.
"Economic transition and the distributions of income and wealth,"
The Economics of Transition,
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 7(2), pages 377-410, July.
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G., 1997. "Economic transition and the distributions of income and wealth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1808, The World Bank.
- Axel Dreher, 2002. "Does Globalization Affect Growth?," Development and Comp Systems 0210004, EconWPA, revised 16 Jun 2003.
- Axel Dreher & Noel Gaston, 2008. "Has Globalization Increased Inequality?," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 516-536, August.
- Philippe Aghion & Simon Commander, 1999. "On the dynamics of inequality in the transition," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 7(2), pages 275-298, July.
- Feenstra, Robert C. & Hanson, Gordon H., 1997.
"Foreign direct investment and relative wages: Evidence from Mexico's maquiladoras,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3-4), pages 371-393, May.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Gordon H. Hanson, 1995. "Foreign Direct Investment and Relative Wages: Evidence from Mexico's Maquiladoras," NBER Working Papers 5122, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Borraz Fernando & Lopez-Cordova Jose Ernesto, 2007. "Has Globalization Deepened Income Inequality in Mexico?," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-57, February.
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati, 2004. "In Defense of Globalization: It Has a Human Face," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 94(6), pages 9-20, November-.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hyungsun Chloe Cho & Miguel D. Ramirez, 2016.
"Foreign Direct Investment and Income Inequality in Southeast Asia: a Panel Unit Root and Panel Cointegration Analysis, 1990–2013,"
Atlantic Economic Journal,
Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 44(4), pages 411-424, December.
- Hyungsun Chloe Cho & Miguel Ramirez, 2015. "Foreign Direct Investment And Income Inequality In Southeast Asia: A Panel Unit Root And Panel Cointegration Analysis, 1990-2013," Working Papers 1505, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Huang Chao-Hsi & Teng Kai-Fang & Tsai Pan-Long, 2016. "Inward and Outward Foreign Direct Investment and Inequality: Evidence from a Group of Middle-Income Countries," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 16(3), pages 511-538, September.
- Meltem Ucal & Alfred Albert Haug & Mehmet Hüseyin Bilgin, 2016.
"Income inequality and FDI: evidence with Turkish data,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(11), pages 1030-1045, March.
- Ucal, Meltem & Bilgin, Mehmet Hüseyin & Haug, Alfred A., 2014. "Income Inequality and FDI: Evidence with Turkish Data," MPRA Paper 61104, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meltem Ucal & Mehmet Hüseyin Bilgin & Alfred Haug, 2014. ": Income Inequality and FDI: Evidence with Turkish Data," Working Papers 1407, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2014.
- Liu, Wen-Hsien & Tsai, Pan-Long & Tsay, Ching-Lung, 2015. "Domestic impacts of outward FDI in Taiwan: Evidence from panel data of manufacturing firms," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 469-484.
More about this item
KeywordsDevelopment; Foreign Direct Investment; FDI; Globalization; Income Inequality; Transition Countries;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:integr:0418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jong-Eun Lee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desejkr.html .