Understanding individual attitudes towards ban on smoking in public places
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2004:94:2:186-191_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1990:80:5:541-544_0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Park, Cheolsung & Kang, Changhui, 2008. "Does education induce healthy lifestyle?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1516-1531, December.
- James Binkley, 2010. "Low Income And Poor Health Choices:The Example Of Smoking," Working Papers 10-3, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Засимова Л. С. & Лукиных О. А., 2009. "Оценка Индивидуального Спроса На Табачную Продукцию В России," Higher School of Economics Economic Journal Экономический журнал Высшей школы экономики, CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное автономное образовательное учреждение высшего образования «Национальный исследовательский университет «Высшая школа экономики», vol. 13(4), pages 549-574.
- Jonathan Gruber, 2000. "Youth Smoking in the U.S.: Prices and Policies," NBER Working Papers 7506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ram, Rati, 2005. "Income inequality, poverty, and population health: Evidence from recent data for the United States," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(12), pages 2568-2576, December.
- Binkley, James K., 2010. "Low Income And Poor Health Choices: The Example Of Smoking," Working papers 58419, Purdue University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- James Binkley, 2010. "Low Income and Poor Health Choices: The Example of Smoking," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(4), pages 972-984.
More about this item
Keywordsban on smoking; attitudes towards anti-smoking policy; public places.;
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:apltrx:0239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anatoly Peresetsky). General contact details of provider: http://appliedeconometrics.cemi.rssi.ru/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.