Riscophobie et étalement à moyenne constante : analyse et applications
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Boyer, M. & Dionne, G., 1982. "Riscophobie et Etalement a Moyenne Constante: Analyse et Applications," Cahiers de recherche 8229, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boyer, M. & Dionne, G., 1982. "The Choice Between Equivalent Variations in the Probability and Magnitude of Loss," Cahiers de recherche 8230, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Dionne, G. & Eeckhoudt, L., 1982. "Risk Aversion, Insurance and Gambling," Cahiers de recherche 8243, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Ehrlich, Isaac & Becker, Gary S, 1972. "Market Insurance, Self-Insurance, and Self-Protection," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(4), pages 623-648, July-Aug..
- Marcel Boyer & Georges Dionne, 1983. "Variations in the Probability and Magnitude of Loss: Their Impact on Risk," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 16(3), pages 411-419, August.
- Peltzman, Sam, 1975. "The Effects of Automobile Safety Regulation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(4), pages 677-725, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- BOYER, Marcel & PORRINI, Donatella, 2010.
"Optimal Liability Sharing and Court Errors : An Exploratory Analysis,"
Cahiers de recherche
05-2010, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Marcel Boyer & Donatella Porrini, 2010. "Optimal Liability Sharing and Court Errors: An Exploratory Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 3073, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marcel Boyer & Donatella Porrini, 2010. "Optimal liability sharing and court errors: an exploratory analysis," Working Papers hal-00463913, HAL.
- Marcel Boyer & Philippe Mahenc & Michel Moreaux, 2007. "Environmental Protection, Consumer Awareness, Product Characteristics, and Market Power," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-05, CIRANO.
- Allain, Marie-Laure & Boyer, Marcel & Kotchoni, Rachidi & Ponssard, Jean-Pierre, 2015.
"Are cartel fines optimal? Theory and evidence from the European Union,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 38-47.
- Marie-Laure Allain & Marcel Boyer & Rachidi Kotchoni & Jean-Pierre Ponssard, 2013. "Are Cartel Fines Optimal? Theory and Evidence from the European Union," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-24, CIRANO.
- Marie-Laure Allain & Marcel Boyer & Rachidi Kotchoni & Jean-Pierre Ponssard, 2014. "Are Cartel Fines Optimal? Theory and Evidence From the European Union," Post-Print hal-01386062, HAL.
- Boyer, Marcel & Porrini, Donatella, 2011.
"The impact of court errors on liability sharing and safety regulation for environmental/industrial accidents,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 21-29, March.
- Marcel Boyer & Donatella Porrini, 2010. "The Impact of Court Errors on Liability Sharing and Safety Regulation for Environmental/Industrial Accidents," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-48, CIRANO.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:actuec:v:59:y:1983:i:2:p:208-229. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruce Shearer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scseeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.