Variations in the Probability and Magnitude of Loss: Their Impact on Risk
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allain, Marie-Laure & Boyer, Marcel & Kotchoni, Rachidi & Ponssard, Jean-Pierre, 2015.
"Are cartel fines optimal? Theory and evidence from the European Union,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 38-47.
- Marie-Laure Allain & Marcel Boyer & Rachidi Kotchoni & Jean-Pierre Ponssard, 2013. "Are Cartel Fines Optimal? Theory and Evidence from the European Union," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-24, CIRANO.
- Marie-Laure Allain & Marcel Boyer & Rachidi Kotchoni & Jean-Pierre Ponssard, 2014. "Are Cartel Fines Optimal? Theory and Evidence From the European Union," Post-Print hal-01386062, HAL.
- Ozlem Ozdemir, 2007. "Valuation of Self-Insurance and Self-Protection under Ambiguity: Experimental Evidence," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-034, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Machina, Mark J, 2001. "Payoff Kinks in Preferences over Lotteries," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 207-260, November.
- Dionne, Georges & Harrington, Scott, 2017. "Insurance and Insurance Markets," Working Papers 17-2, HEC Montreal, Canada Research Chair in Risk Management.
- Courbage, Christophe & Rey, Béatrice & Treich, Nicolas, 2013. "Prevention and precaution," TSE Working Papers 13-445, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Boyer, Marcel & Dionne, Georges, 1983.
"Riscophobie et étalement à moyenne constante : analyse et applications,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 59(2), pages 208-229, juin.
- Boyer, M. & Dionne, G., 1982. "Riscophobie et Etalement a Moyenne Constante: Analyse et Applications," Cahiers de recherche 8229, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Boyer, Marcel & Dionne, Georges, 1984.
"Sécurité routière : efficacité, subvention et réglementation,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 60(2), pages 200-222, juin.
- Boyer, M. & Dionne, G., 1983. "Securite Routiere: Efficacite, Subvention et Reglementation," Cahiers de recherche 8317, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Archer, David W. & Shogren, Jason F., 1996. "Endogenous risk in weed control management," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 103-122, July.
- Machina, Mark J, 2000. "Payoff Kinks in Preferences Over Lotteries," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt7vn7d2hs, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Bernard Sinclair-Desgagné & Carel Vachon, 1999. "Dealing with Major Technological Risks," CIRANO Working Papers 99s-29, CIRANO.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:16:y:1983:i:3:p:411-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.