Payoff Kinks in Preferences over Lotteries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kam Yu, 2009.
"Measuring the Output and Prices of the Lottery Sector: An Application of Implicit Expected Utility Theory,"
NBER Chapters,in: Price Index Concepts and Measurement, pages 405-425
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kam Yu, 2008. "Measuring the Output and Prices of the Lottery Sector: An Application of Implicit Expected Utility Theory," NBER Working Papers 14020, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frank Milne & Edwin Neave, 2003. "A General Equilibrium Financial Asset Economy with Transaction Costs and Trading Constraints," Working Papers 1082, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Safra, Zvi & Segal, Uzi, 2002.
"On the Economic Meaning of Machina's Frechet Differentiability Assumption,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 450-461, June.
- Zvi Safra & Uzi Segal, 2001. "On the Economic Meaning of Machina's Fréchet Differentiability Assumption," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 511, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Edi Karni & Zvi Safra, 2008. "Moral sentiments and social choice," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 30(3), pages 427-446, April.
- Sujoy Mukerji & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2002. "Ellsberg`s 2-Color Experiment, Bid-Ask Behavior and Ambiguity," Economics Series Working Papers 114, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Karni, Edi & Maccheroni, Fabio & Marinacci, Massimo, 2015. "Ambiguity and Nonexpected Utility," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, Elsevier.
- Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Doriana Ruffino, 2011.
"Does Uncertainty Vanish in the Small? The Smooth Ambiguity Case,"
391, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Massimo Marinacci & Doriana Ruffino & Fabio Maccheroni, 2011. "Does Uncertainty Vanish in the Small? The Smooth Ambiguity Case," 2011 Meeting Papers 619, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Robert G. Chambers & John Quiggin, 2007.
"Dual Approaches to the Analysis of Risk Aversion,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 74(294), pages 189-213, May.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John C., 2002. "Dual Approaches To The Analysis Of Risk Aversion," Working Papers 28606, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Quiggin, John, 2006. "Dual approaches to the analysis of risk aversion," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151175, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Robert G. Chambers & John Quiggin, 2006. "Dual Approaches to the Analysis of Risk Aversion," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WPR06_1, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Kannai, Yakar & Selden, Larry & Kang, Minwook & Wei, Xiao, 2016. "Risk neutrality regions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 75-89.
- Shaw, W. Douglass & Woodward, Richard T., 2008. "Why environmental and resource economists should care about non-expected utility models," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 66-89, January.
- Sagi, Jacob S., 2006. "Anchored preference relations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 283-295, September.
- Edi Karni & Zvi Safra, 2003. "Moral Sentiments and Social Choice: Fairness Considerations in University Admissions," Economics Working Paper Archive 492, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Liang Zou, 2006. "An Alternative to Prospect Theory," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 7(1), pages 1-28, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrisku:v:23:y:2001:i:3:p:207-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.