Securite Routiere: Efficacite, Subvention et Reglementation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Boyer, Marcel & Dionne, Georges, 1984. "Sécurité routière : efficacité, subvention et réglementation," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 60(2), pages 200-222, juin.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip J. Cook & Daniel A. Graham, 1977. "The Demand for Insurance and Protection: The Case of Irreplaceable Commodities," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(1), pages 143-156.
- Dionne, G., 1980. "Moral Hazard and State-Dependent Utility Function," Cahiers de recherche 8053, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- DEHEZ, Pierre & DREZE, Jacques H., 1984. "State-dependent utility, the demand for insurance and the value of safety," CORE Discussion Papers RP 560, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Marcel Boyer & Georges Dionne, 1983. "Variations in the Probability and Magnitude of Loss: Their Impact on Risk," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 16(3), pages 411-419, August.
- Boyer, M. & Mackay, E., 1981. "The Concept of Adequate Information: Market Failures and Their Corrections," Cahiers de recherche 8126, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Boyer, M. & Dionne, G., 1983. "The Riskiness of Equivalent Governmental Policies," Cahiers de recherche 8319, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Polinsky, Mitchell & Shavell, Steven, 1979. "The Optimal Tradeoff between the Probability and Magnitude of Fines," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(5), pages 880-891, December.
- Richard J. Arnould & Henry Grabowski, 1981. "Auto Safety Regulation: An Analysis of Market Failure," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 12(1), pages 27-48, Spring.
More about this item
KeywordsTransrt Routier ; Reglementations ; Subventions ; Eval Uation de Projets ; Efficacite;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtl:montde:8317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sharon BREWER). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demtlca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.