Croissance régionale, appartenance nationale et fonds structurels européens. Un bilan d'étape
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jan Fagerberg & Bart Verspagen, 1996. "Heading for Divergence? Regional Growth in Europe Reconsidered," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(3), pages 431-448, September.
- Megir, Costas & Quah, Danny, 1995. "Regional convergence clusters across Europe," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2188, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Paul A. Johnson, 1992. "Local Versus Global Convergence Across National Economies," NBER Working Papers 3996, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Catherine Fuss, 1999. "Mesures et tests de convergence : une revue de la littérature," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 69(1), pages 221-249.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dogaru Dorin-Madalin, 2015. "The Impact Of Structural Funds In Central And Eastern European Countries," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 2(43), pages 293-305.
- Jacques Le Cacheux, 2004.
"Negotiating the medium-term financial perspectives for the enlarged EU: The future of the European budget,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 91(5), pages 175-189.
- Jacques Le Cacheux, 2004. "Negotiating the Medium-term Financial Perspectives for the Enlarged EU: the Future of the European Budget," Post-Print hal-01020067, HAL.
- Jacques Le Cacheux, 2004. "Negotiating the Medium-term Financial Perspectives for the Enlarged EU: the Future of the European Budget," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2503, Sciences Po.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:rvofce:ofce_0751-6614_2000_num_73_1_1591. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/ofce .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.