Dévaluation et compétitivité en Côte-d'Ivoire
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bourguignon, F. & de Melo, J. & Suwa-Eisenmann, A., 1994. "Dévaluation et compétitivité en Côte d'Ivoire," DELTA Working Papers 94-22, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Bourguignon, F. & De Melo, J. & Suwa-Eisenmann, A., 1995. "Devaluation et Competitivite e Cote D'Ivoire," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 95.10, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
References listed on IDEAS
- Krugman, Paul & Taylor, Lance, 1978. "Contractionary effects of devaluation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 445-456, August.
- J. Saul Lizondo & Peter J. Montiel, 1989. "Contractionary Devaluation in Developing Countries: An Analytical Overview," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 36(1), pages 182-227, March.
- Bruno Coquet & Jean-Marc Daniel, 1992. "Quel avenir pour la zone franc ?," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 41(1), pages 241-291.
- Bourguignon, Francois & Branson, William H. & de Melo, Jaime, 1992. "Adjustment and income distribution : A micro-macro model for counterfactual analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 17-39, January.
- Sylvie Lambert & Akiko Suwa, 1991. "Un modèle d'équilibre général, appliqué à la Côte-d' Ivoire," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 97(1), pages 77-89.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grimm, Michael & GuEnard, Charlotte & MesplE-Somps, Sandrine, 2002. "What has Happened to the Urban Population in Cote d'Ivoire Since the 1980s? An Analysis of Monetary Poverty and Deprivation Over 15 Years of Household Data," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1073-1095, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:reveco:reco_0035-2764_1995_num_46_3_409684. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/reco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.