Adjustment and income distribution : A micro-macro model for counterfactual analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Behrman, Jere R., 2009. "Analyzing the Distributional Impact of Reforms, Volume Two: A Practitioner's Guide to Pension, Health, Labor Market, Public Sector Downsizing, Taxation, Decentralization, and Macroeconomic Modeling. A," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(03), pages 396-397, July.
- Oberdabernig, Doris A., 2013.
"Revisiting the Effects of IMF Programs on Poverty and Inequality,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 113-142.
- Doris A. Oberdabernig, 2012. "Revisiting the Effects of IMF Programs on Poverty and Inequality," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp144, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Oberdabernig, Doris Anita, 2012. "Revisiting the Effects of IMF Programs on Poverty and Inequality," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 3609, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- L. ALAN WINTERS & NEIL McCULLOCH & ANDREW McKAY, 2015. "Trade Liberalization and Poverty: The Evidence So Far," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Non-Tariff Barriers, Regionalism and Poverty Essays in Applied International Trade Analysis, chapter 14, pages 271-314 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- L. Alan Winters & Neil McCulloch & Andrew McKay, 2004. "Trade Liberalization and Poverty: The Evidence So Far," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 72-115, March.
- Cororaton, Caesar B., 1994. "Structural Adjustment Policy Experiments: The Use of Philippine CGE Models," Discussion Papers DP 1994-03, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Akiko Suwa-Eisenmann & François Bourguignon & Jaime de Melo, 1995. "Dévaluation et compétitivité en Côte-d'Ivoire," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 46(3), pages 739-749.
- Bourguignon, F. & de Melo, J. & Suwa-Eisenmann, A., 1994. "Dévaluation et compétitivité en Côte d'Ivoire," DELTA Working Papers 94-22, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Bourguignon, F. & De Melo, J. & Suwa-Eisenmann, A., 1995. "Devaluation et Competitivite e Cote D'Ivoire," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 95.10, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Foulo, Tabo & Grafton, R. Quentin, 1998. "Structural Adjustment in Lesotho: An Evaluation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 791-814, December.
- Foulo, T. & Grafton, R.Q., 1995. "Structural Adjustment in Lesotho: An Evaluation," Working Papers 9506e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Harrigan, Frank, 2000. "Macroeconomic Income Adjustment and Tropical Forest Conservation: A General Equilibrium Analysis of Malaysia," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 491-531, July.
- McDonald, Scott & Kirsten, Johann F. & van Zyl, Johan, 1997. "A social accounting matrix for modeling agricultural policy reform in South Africa," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 36(4), December.
- Srinivasan T.N., 1992. "Income Distribution and the Macroeconomy: Some Conceptual and Measurement Issues," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1992 Vol. XIX No. 2-a, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- AKITOBY, Bernardin, 1997. "Rigidité normale, dévaluation et équilibre général intertemporel," Cahiers de recherche 9708, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Cororaton, Caesar B. & Reyes, Celia M., 1996. "Micro Impacts of Macroeconomic Adjustment Policies (MIMAP): The Philippine Case," Discussion Papers DP 1996-02, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Davies, James B., 2004. "Microsimulation, CGE and Macro Modelling for Transition and Developing Economies," WIDER Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Aline Coudouel & Stefano Paternostro, 2006. "Analyzing the Distributional Impact of Reforms : A Practitioner’s Guide to Pension, Health, Labor Markets, Public Sector Downsizing, Taxation, Decentralization, and Macroeconomic Modeling, Volume 2," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7041, April.
- Essama-Nssah, B., 2005. "The poverty and distributional impact of macroeconomic shocks and policies : a review of modeling approaches," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3682, The World Bank.
- Alain Zantman, 1995. "Modèles d'équilibre général calculable et répartition des revenus dans les PED : quelques éléments d'évaluation," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 36(142), pages 411-442.
- Naastepad, C. W. M., 2002. "Trade-offs in stabilisation: a real-financial CGE analysis with reference to India," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 221-244, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:38:y:1992:i:1:p:17-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed