Trade-offs in stabilisation: a real-financial CGE analysis with reference to India
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard Hemming & Woosik Chu & Charles Collyns & Karen Elizabeth Parker & Ajai Chopra & Oliver Fratzscher, 1995. "India; Economic Reform and Growth," IMF Occasional Papers 134, International Monetary Fund.
- Sen, Kunal & Roy, Tirthankar & Krishnan, R. & Mundlay, Arundhati, 1996.
"A flow of funds model for India and its implications,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 469-494, October.
- Sen, K. & Roy, T. & Krishnan, R. & Mundlay, A., 1993. "A Flow of Funds Model for India and Its Implications," Papers 85, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research-.
- Pradhan, B. K. & Ratha, D. K. & Sarma, Atul, 1990. "Complementarity between public and private investment in India," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 101-116, July.
- Lance Taylor, 1988. "Macro Constraints on India's Economic Growth," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 23(2), pages 145-165, July.
- Yeldan, A. Erinc, 1997. "Financial liberalization and fiscal repression in Turkey: Policy analysis in a CGE model with financial markets," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 79-117, February.
- van Wijnbergen, S., 1982. "Stagflationary effects of monetary stabilization policies : A quantitative analysis of South Korea," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 133-169, April.
- Bourguignon, Francois & Branson, William H. & de Melo, Jaime, 1992. "Adjustment and income distribution : A micro-macro model for counterfactual analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 17-39, January.
- Amit Bhaduri, 1992. "Some Unconventional Implications of Conventional Stabilization Policies," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 27, pages 129-134.
- Robinson, Sherman, 1991. "Macroeconomics, financial variables, and computable general equilibrium models," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(11), pages 1509-1525, November.
- Blinder, Alan S, 1987.
"Credit Rationing and Effective Supply Failures,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(386), pages 327-52, June.
- Corbo, Vittorio & Fischer, Stanley, 1995.
"Structural adjustment, stabilization and policy reform: Domestic and international finance,"
Handbook of Development Economics,
in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 44, pages 2845-2924
- Vittorio Corbo & Stanley Fischer, . "Structural Adjustment, Stabilization and Policy Reform: Domestic and International Finance," Documentos de Trabajo 170, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:19:y:2002:i:2:p:221-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.