Trade-offs in stabilisation: a real-financial CGE analysis with reference to India
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sen, Kunal & Roy, Tirthankar & Krishnan, R. & Mundlay, Arundhati, 1996.
"A flow of funds model for India and its implications,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 469-494, October.
- Sen, K. & Roy, T. & Krishnan, R. & Mundlay, A., 1993. "A Flow of Funds Model for India and Its Implications," Papers 85, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research-.
- Yeldan, A. Erinc, 1997. "Financial liberalization and fiscal repression in Turkey: Policy analysis in a CGE model with financial markets," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 79-117, February.
- van Wijnbergen, S., 1982. "Stagflationary effects of monetary stabilization policies : A quantitative analysis of South Korea," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 133-169, April.
- Blinder, Alan S, 1987.
"Credit Rationing and Effective Supply Failures,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(386), pages 327-352, June.
- Corbo, Vittorio & Fischer, Stanley, 1995.
"Structural adjustment, stabilization and policy reform: Domestic and international finance,"
Handbook of Development Economics,
in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 44, pages 2845-2924
- Vittorio Corbo & Stanley Fischer, "undated". "Structural Adjustment, Stabilization and Policy Reform: Domestic and International Finance," Documentos de Trabajo 170, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Bourguignon, Francois & Branson, William H. & de Melo, Jaime, 1992. "Adjustment and income distribution : A micro-macro model for counterfactual analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 17-39, January.
- Robinson, Sherman, 1991. "Macroeconomics, financial variables, and computable general equilibrium models," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(11), pages 1509-1525, November.
- Amit Bhaduri, 1992. "Some Unconventional Implications of Conventional Stabilization Policies," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 27, pages 129-134.
- Richard Hemming & Woosik Chu & Charles Collyns & Karen Elizabeth Parker & Ajai Chopra & Oliver Fratzscher, 1995. "India; Economic Reform and Growth," IMF Occasional Papers 134, International Monetary Fund.
- Pradhan, B. K. & Ratha, D. K. & Sarma, Atul, 1990. "Complementarity between public and private investment in India," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 101-116, July.
- Lance Taylor, 1988. "Macro Constraints on India's Economic Growth," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 23(2), pages 145-165, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:19:y:2002:i:2:p:221-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.