Output effects of devaluation: Evidence from Asia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohammad Afzal, 2004. "Estimating Long-run Trade Elasticities in Pakistan: A Cointegration Approach," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 43(4), pages 757-770.
- An, Lian & Kim, Gil & Ren, Xiaomei, 2014. "Is devaluation expansionary or contractionary: Evidence based on vector autoregression with sign restrictions," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 27-41.
- Meixing Dai, 2012.
"External Constraint and Financial Crises with Balance Sheet Effects,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 567-585, March.
- Meixing DAI, 2009. "External constraint and financial crises with balance sheet effects," Working Papers of BETA 2009-02, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Dai, Meixing, 2010. "External constraint and financial crises with balance sheet effects," MPRA Paper 21625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meixing Dai, 2010. "External constraint and financial crises with balance sheet effects," Working Papers of BETA 2010-23, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Yu Hsing, 2006. "Responses of output in Poland to shocks to the exchange rate, the stock price, and other macroeconomic variables: a VAR model," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(15), pages 1017-1022.
- I.Igal Magendzo, 2002. "Are Devaluations Really Contractionary?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 182, Central Bank of Chile.
- Kamal Upadhyaya & Franklin Mixon & Rabindra Bhandari, 2004. "Exchange rate adjustment and output in Greece and Cyprus: evidence from panel data," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(16), pages 1181-1185.
- Zelealem Yiheyis, 2006. "The Effects of Devaluation on Aggregate Output: Empirical Evidence from Africa," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 21-45.
- Mwinlaaru, Peter Yeltulme & Ofori, Isaac Kwesi, 2017. "Real exchange rate and economic growth in Ghana," MPRA Paper 82405, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gil Kim & Lian An & Yoonbai Kim, 2015. "Exchange Rate, Capital Flow and Output: Developed versus Developing Economies," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 43(2), pages 195-207, June.
- Kim, Yoonbai & Ying, Yung-Hsiang, 2007. "An empirical assessment of currency devaluation in East Asian countries," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 265-283, March.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2007:i:42:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mansor H. Ibrahim, 2007. "Sectoral Effects Of Ringgit Depreciation Shocks," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 32(2), pages 135-156, December.
- Mansor H. IBRAHIM, 2007. "The Yen-Dollar Exchange Rate And Malaysian Macroeconomic Dynamics," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 45(3), pages 315-338.
- repec:eee:rujoec:v:1:y:2015:i:3:p:217-239 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hideki Nishigaki, 2007. "The impact of the appreciation of East Asian currencies on global imbalance," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(42), pages 1-6.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:35:y:1999:i:6:p:89-103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.