|Department of Economics Eastern Illinois University 600 Lincoln Avenue Charleston, IL 61920|
Department of Economics Charleston, Illinois (United States)
Eastern Illinois University
Charleston, Illinois 61920
RePEc:edi:deeiuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Stephen M. Miller & Mukti P. Upadhyay, 2002. "Total Factor Productivity, Human Capital and Outward Orientation: Differences by Stage of Ddevelopment and Geographic Regions," Working papers 2002-33, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Stephen M. Miller & Mukti P. Upadhyay, 1997. "The Effects of Trade Orientation and Human Capital on Total Factor Productivity," Working papers 1997-07, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Mukti P Upadhyay, 2015. "The Quest for Prosperity: How Developing Economies Can Take Off," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 27(4), pages 625-627, September.
- Mahlet Gezahegn & Mukti Upadhyay, 2014. "The Effect of HIV/AIDS on Economic Growth of Southern African Countries," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(9), pages 1146-1157, September.
- Satis Devkota & Mukti Upadhyay, 2013. "Agricultural Productivity and Poverty Reduction in Nepal," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 732-746, November.
- Rabindra Bhandari & Gyan Pradhan & Mukti Upadhyay, 2010. "Another empirical look at the Kuznets curve," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 3(2), pages 7-19, December.
- Fassil Fanta & Mukti Upadhyay, 2009. "Poverty reduction, economic growth and inequality in Africa," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(18), pages 1791-1794.
- Fassil Fanta & Mukti Upadhyay, 2009. "Determinants of household supply of labour in food-for-work programme in Tigray, Ethiopia," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(5), pages 579-587.
- Hui Li & Mukti Upadhyay, 2008. "Has the 1996 Welfare Reform Reduced the U.S. Poverty Rate? An Empirical Analysis Using Panel Data," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 9(2), pages 1-4.
- Gyan Pradhan & Mukti Upadhyay & Kamal Upadhyaya, 2008. "Remittances and economic growth in developing countries," The European Journal of Development Research, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 497-506.
- K. Shrestha, Hemanta & P. Upadhyay, Mukti, 2004. "Political Economy of Regional Trading Arrangements in South Asia," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 19, pages 427-446.
- Miller, Stephen M. & Upadhyay, Mukti P., 2002. "Total factor productivity and the convergence hypothesis," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 267-286, June.
- Miller, Stephen M. & Upadhyay, Mukti P., 2000. "The effects of openness, trade orientation, and human capital on total factor productivity," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 399-423, December.
- Kamal Upadhyaya & Mukti Upadhyay, 1999. "Output effects of devaluation: Evidence from Asia," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(6), pages 89-103.
- Upadhyay, Mukti P., 1997. "Can public sector employment spur human capital acquisition?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 121-127, September.
- Upadhyay, Mukti P, 1994. "Accumulation of Human Capital in LDCs in the Presence of Unemployment," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 61(243), pages 355-378, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mukti Upadhyay should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.