Différences de structure des emplois et écart salarial entre hommes et femmes en France
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Xin Meng & Dominique Meurs, 2001. "Différences de structure des emplois et écart salarial entre hommes et femmes en France," Economie & Prévision, La Documentation Française, vol. 148(2), pages 113-126.
References listed on IDEAS
- Becker, Gary S., 1971. "The Economics of Discrimination," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 2, number 9780226041162.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Introduction to "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings"," NBER Chapters,in: Schooling, Experience, and Earnings, pages 1-4 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oaxaca, Ronald, 1973. "Male-Female Wage Differentials in Urban Labor Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 14(3), pages 693-709, October.
- Véronique Simonnet, 1996. "Mobilité professionnelle et salaire : des différences entre hommes et femmes," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 299(1), pages 59-71.
- Miller, Paul W, 1987. "The Wage Effect of the Occupational Segregation of Women in Britain," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(388), pages 885-896, December.
- Hawke, A., 1991. "Male-Female Wage Differentials: How Important is Occupational Segragation? ," CEPR Discussion Papers 256, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Schooling, Experience, and Earnings," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number minc74-1, June.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1973. "Wage Discrimination: Reduced Form and Structural Estimates," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 8(4), pages 436-455.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1983. "Generalized Econometric Models with Selectivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(2), pages 507-512, March.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Jacob A. Mincer, 1974. "Age and Experience Profiles of Earnings," NBER Chapters,in: Schooling, Experience, and Earnings, pages 64-82 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Catherine Sofer, 1990.
"La répartition des emplois par sexe : capital humain ou discrimination,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 92(1), pages 77-85.
- Catherine Sofer, 1990. "La répartition des emplois par sexe : capital humain ou discrimination," Post-Print halshs-00367189, HAL.
- Kidd, M.P. & Shannon, M., 1993. "Occapational Segragation and the Importance of Aggregation in Gender Wage Differentials: The Canadian Evidence," Papers 250, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Oaxaca, Ronald L. & Ransom, Michael R., 1994. "On discrimination and the decomposition of wage differentials," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 5-21, March.
- Anne O. Krueger, 1963. "The Economics of Discrimination," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 71, pages 481-481.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/15003 is not listed on IDEAS
- Isabelle Bensidoun & Danièle Trancart, 2015. "The Gender Wage Gap in France: the Role of Non-Cognitive Characteristics," Working Papers DT/2015/08, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:ecoprv:ecop_0249-4744_2001_num_148_2_6280. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/ecop .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.