The Economics of Discrimination
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- H. Zarenda, 1987. "Notes and Comments Divergent Approaches to Discrimination and Apartheid (Review Note)," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 55(1), pages 51-54, March.
- Xin Meng & Dominique Meurs, 2001.
"Différences de structure des emplois et écart salarial entre hommes et femmes en France,"
Economie & Prévision,
La Documentation Française, vol. 148(2), pages 113-126.
- Xin Meng & Dominique Meurs, 2001. "Différences de structure des emplois et écart salarial entre hommes et femmes en France," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 148(2), pages 113-126.
- Suresh Naidu, 2010. "Recruitment Restrictions and Labor Markets: Evidence from the Postbellum U.S. South," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(2), pages 413-445, April.
- repec:aru:wpaper:201403 is not listed on IDEAS
- Coulombe, Serge & Lavoie, Marc, 1985. "Discrimination à l’embauche et performance supérieure des franco-québécois dans la LNH : une mise au point," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 61(4), pages 527-530, décembre.
- Borooah, Vani, 2002. "Employment Inequality, Employment Regulation, and Social Welfare," MPRA Paper 20008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cléo Chassonnery-Zaïgouche, 2015. "Crossing Boundaries, Displacing Previous Knowledge and Claiming Superiority: Is the Economics of Discrimination a Conquest of Economics Imperialism?," STOREPapers 5_2015, Associazione Italiana per la Storia dell'Economia Politica - StorEP.
- William A. Darity & Patrick L. Mason, 1998. "Evidence on Discrimination in Employment: Codes of Color, Codes of Gender," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 63-90, Spring.
- Bogan, Vicki & Darity Jr., William, 2008. "Culture and entrepreneurship? African American and immigrant self-employment in the United States," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1999-2019, October.
- William A. Darity, Jr. & Bidisha Lahiri & Dania V. Frank, 2010. "Reparations for African-Americans as a Transfer Problem: A Cautionary Tale," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 248-261, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:71:y:1963:p:481. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.