Human Resource Management Practices In Zain Cellular Communications Company Operating In Jordan
The purpose of this paper is to analyze the best human resource management (HRM) practices at ZAIN; cellular communications company operating in Jordan. study consisted of employees in ZAIN Cellular Communications Company in Jordan. All participants of this study were employees working in the organization - staff, team leaders, supervisors, programmers, project leaders, business analysts, managers, assistant managers. The findings in the paper that there are relatively high levels of practice for the areas of Training and development, Performance Appraisal, along with Communication and information sharing. Recruitment and selection is the one area, on the other hand, where a considerably lower mean level of practice exists.
Volume (Year): 8 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://academicpublishingplatforms.com/journal.php?journal=PIEB|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lorraine Dearden & Howard Reed & John Van Reenen, 2006.
"The Impact of Training on Productivity and Wages: Evidence from British Panel Data,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 68(4), pages 397-421, 08.
- Lorraine Dearden & Howard Reed & John Van Reenen, 2005. "The Impact of Training on Productivity and Wages: Evidence from British Panel Data," CEP Discussion Papers dp0674, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Lorraine Dearden & Howard Reed & John Van Reenen, 2005. "The impact of training on productivity and wages: evidence from British panel data," IFS Working Papers W05/16, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Lorraine Dearden & Howard Reed & John Van Reenen, 2005. "The impact of training on productivity and wages : evidence from British panel data," Economic History Working Papers 779, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2002. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-3, January.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:99a48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Conti, Gabriella, 2005. "Training, productivity and wages in Italy," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 557-576, August.
- Zhang, Z., 1999. "Developing an instrument for measuring TQM implementation in a Chinese context," Research Report 99A48, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management). Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pdc:jrpieb:v:8:y:2011:i:2:p:26-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaroslav Holecek)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.