An Empirical Analysis of and Policy Recommendations to Improve the Nutritional Quality of School Meals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Barbara Wagner & Benjamin Senauer & C. Ford Runge, 2007. "An Empirical Analysis of and Policy Recommendations to Improve the Nutritional Quality of School Meals," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(4), pages 672-688.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thunstrom, Linda & Nordstrom, Jonas & Shogren, Jason F., 2016. "Healthy meals on the menu: A Swedish field experiment on labelling and restaurant sales," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(1), pages 1-6, March.
- Jensen, JÃ¸rgen Dejgaard & MÃ¸rkbak, Morten Raun & NordstrÃ¶m, Jonas, 2012.
"Economic Costs and Benefits of Promoting Healthy Takeaway Meals at Workplace Canteens,"
Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(4), pages 1-27, December.
- Jensen Jørgen Dejgaard & Mørkbak Morten Raun & Nordström Jonas, 2012. "Economic Costs and Benefits of Promoting Healthy Takeaway Meals at Workplace Canteens," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 3(4), pages 1-29, December.
- Jørgen Dejgaard Jensen & Morten Raun Mørkbak & Jonas Nordström, 2011. "Economic costs and benefits of promoting healthy takeaway meals at workplace canteens," IFRO Working Paper 2011/17, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Nordström, Jonas & Thunström, Linda, 2013. "The Impact of Price Reductions on Individuals' Choice of Healthy Meals Away from Home," Working Papers 2013:21, Lund University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:29:y:2007:i:4:p:672-688.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.