The Impact of Price Reductions on Individuals' Choice of Healthy Meals Away from Home
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Biing-Hwan & Guthrie, Joanne & Frazao, Elizabeth, 2001. "American Children's Diets Not Making the Grade," Food Review/ National Food Review, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, vol. 24(2), pages 1-10.
- Thunström, Linda & Nordström, Jonas, 2011.
"Does Easily Accessible Nutritional Labelling Increase Consumption of Healthy Meals away from Home? A Field Experiment Measuring the Impact of a Point-of-Purchase Healthy Symbol on Lunch Sales,"
2011:35, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Thunström, Linda & Nordström, Jonas, 2012. "Does Easily Accessible Nutritional Labelling Increase Consumption of Healthy Meals away from Home? - A Field Experiment Measuring the Impact of a Point-of-Purchase Healthy Symbol on Lunch Sales," HUI Working Papers 55, HUI Research.
- Barbara Wagner & Benjamin Senauer & C. Ford Runge, 2007.
"An Empirical Analysis of and Policy Recommendations to Improve the Nutritional Quality of School Meals,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(4), pages 672-688.
- Barbara Wagner & Benjamin Senauer & C. Ford Runge, 2007. "An Empirical Analysis of and Policy Recommendations to Improve the Nutritional Quality of School Meals," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(4), pages 672-688.
- Chou, Shin-Yi & Grossman, Michael & Saffer, Henry, 2004.
"An economic analysis of adult obesity: results from the Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 565-587, May.
- Shin-Yi Chou & Michael Grossman & Henry Saffer, 2002. "An Economic Analysis of Adult Obesity: Results from the Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System," NBER Working Papers 9247, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julie S. Downs & George Loewenstein & Jessica Wisdom, 2009. "Strategies for Promoting Healthier Food Choices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 159-164, May.
- Rashad, Inas, 2006.
"Structural estimation of caloric intake, exercise, smoking, and obesity,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 268-283, May.
- Inas Rashad, 2006. "Structural Estimation of Caloric Intake, Exercise, Smoking, and Obesity," NBER Working Papers 11957, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2001:91:1:112-117_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2009.174839_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Greene,William H. & Hensher,David A., 2010. "Modeling Ordered Choices," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521194204, Enero.
- Lin, Biing-Hwan & Frazao, Elizabeth & Guthrie, Joanne F., 1999. "Away-From-Home Foods Increasingly Important to Quality of American Diet," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33733, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
More about this item
Keywordssubsidy; food demand; food away from home; healthy; restaurant;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:lunewp:2013_021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Edgerton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/delunse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.