Labor Market Emergence and Returns to Education in Rural China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Scott Rozelle & Qiang Li & Linxiu Zhang & Alan deBrauw, "undated". "Labor Market Emergence and Returns to Education in Rural China," REAP Papers 22567, Rural Education Action Project at Stanford University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Foster, Andrew D & Rosenzweig, Mark R, 1995.
"Learning by Doing and Learning from Others: Human Capital and Technical Change in Agriculture,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(6), pages 1176-1209, December.
- Mark Rosenzweig & Andrew D. Foster, "undated". "Learning by Doing and Learning from Others: Human Capital and Technical Change in Agriculture," Home Pages _068, University of Pennsylvania.
- Papke, Leslie, 1998. "How Are Participanats Investing Their Accounts in Participant-Directed Individual Account Pension Plans?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(2), pages 212-216, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ge, Suqin & Yang, Dennis Tao, 2011.
"Labor market developments in China: A neoclassical view,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 611-625.
- Ge, Suqin & Yang, Dennis T., 2010. "Labor Market Developments in China: A Neoclassical View," IZA Discussion Papers 5377, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anderson, Kym & Strutt, Anna, 2014.
"Food security policy options for China: Lessons from other countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 50-58.
- Kym Anderson & Anna Strutt, 2014. "Food security policy options for China: lessons from other countries," Departmental Working Papers 2014-11, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Kym Anderson, 2017. "From taxing to subsidizing farmers in China Post-1978," Departmental Working Papers 2017-13, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Glauben, Thomas & Herzfeld, Thomas & Wang, Xiaobing, 2008. "Labor market participation of Chinese agricultural households: Empirical evidence from Zhejiang province," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 329-340, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:revage:v:27:y:2005:i:3:p:418-424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.