Policy Monitor—Green Buildings: Economics and Policies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthew E. Kahn & Nils Kok, 2014. "Big-Box Retailers and Urban Carbon Emissions: The Case of Wal-Mart," NBER Working Papers 19912, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hunt Allcott & Cass R. Sunstein, 2015. "Regulating Internalities," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(3), pages 698-705, June.
- Piet Eichholtz & Nils Kok & John M. Quigley, 2013.
"The Economics of Green Building,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 95(1), pages 50-63, March.
- Eichholtz, Piet & Kok, Nils & Quigley, John M., 2010. "The Economics of Green Building," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt3k16p2rj, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Matthew J. Kotchen, 2006.
"Green Markets and Private Provision of Public Goods,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 114(4), pages 816-845, August.
- Matthew J. Kotchen, 2003. "Green Markets and Private Provision of Public Goods," Department of Economics Working Papers 2003-05, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2009.180687_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simcoe, Timothy & Toffel, Michael W., 2014.
"Government green procurement spillovers: Evidence from municipal building policies in California,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 68(3), pages 411-434.
- Timothy Simcoe & Michael W. Toffel, 2012. "Government Green Procurement Spillovers: Evidence from Municipal Building Policies in California," Harvard Business School Working Papers 13-030, Harvard Business School, revised May 2014.
- Andrea Chegut & Piet Eichholtz & Nils Kok, 2014. "Supply, Demand and the Value of Green Buildings," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 51(1), pages 22-43, January.
- Carolyn Fischer & Thomas P. Lyon, 2014. "Competing Environmental Labels," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 692-716, September.
- Kahn, Matthew E. & Kok, Nils, 2014. "The capitalization of green labels in the California housing market," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 25-34.
- Kok, Nils & Jennen, Maarten, 2012. "The impact of energy labels and accessibility on office rents," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 489-497.
- Jackson, Jerry, 2010. "Promoting energy efficiency investments with risk management decision tools," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 3865-3873, August.
- Daniel Matisoff, 2015. "Sources of specification errors in the assessment of voluntary environmental programs: understanding program impacts," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 48(1), pages 109-126, March.
- Kahn, Matthew E. & Kok, Nils & Quigley, John M., 2014. "Carbon emissions from the commercial building sector: The role of climate, quality, and incentives," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1-12.
- Li, Yuanhao & van 't Veld, Klaas, 2015. "Green, greener, greenest: Eco-label gradation and competition," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 164-176.
- Jacobsen, Grant D., 2015. "Do energy prices influence investment in energy efficiency? Evidence from energy star appliances," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 94-106.
- Arik Levinson, 2014. "How Much Energy Do Building Energy Codes Really Save? Evidence from California," NBER Working Papers 20797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
- Kahn Matthew E & Vaughn Ryan K., 2009. "Green Market Geography: The Spatial Clustering of Hybrid Vehicles and LEED Registered Buildings," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 9(2), pages 1-24, March.
- Alexander Reichardt, 2014. "Operating Expenses and the Rent Premium of Energy Star and LEED Certified Buildings in the Central and Eastern U.S," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 413-433, October.
- Nils Kok & Marquise McGraw & John M. Quigley, 2011. "The Diffusion of Energy Efficiency in Building," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(3), pages 77-82, May.
- Chan, Edwin H.W. & Qian, Queena K. & Lam, Patrick T.I., 2009. "The market for green building in developed Asian cities--the perspectives of building designers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3061-3070, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:12:y:2019:i:6:p:1027-:d:214488 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:3:p:807-:d:203362 is not listed on IDEAS
- Felipe Encinas & Carlos Marmolejo & Carlos Aguirre & Nicolás Izquierdo & Javiera Díaz, 2017. "Mercado inmobiliario y construcción sustentable: regulaciones, incentivos y percepción de los consumidores en Brasil y Chile," LARES lares_2017_paper_82, Latin American Real Estate Society (LARES).
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:13:p:3531-:d:243396 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:13:p:3590-:d:244171 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:3:p:842-:d:203877 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:12:y:2019:i:15:p:3011-:d:254808 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:72:y:2018:i:c:p:108-119 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:121:y:2018:i:c:p:225-235 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:renvpo:v:10:y:2016:i:2:p:329-346.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aereeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.