Determining the Proper Scope of Climate Change Policy Benefits in U.S. Regulatory Analyses: Domestic versus Global Approaches
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephen Smith & Nils Axel Braathen, 2015. "Monetary Carbon Values in Policy Appraisal: An Overview of Current Practice and Key Issues," OECD Environment Working Papers 92, OECD Publishing.
- Scott Farrow & W. Kip Viscusi, 2013.
"Towards principles and standards for the benefit–cost analysis of safety,"
Chapters,in: Principles and Standards for Benefit–Cost Analysis, chapter 5, pages 172-193
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Farrow, Scott & Viscusi, W. Kip, 2011. "Towards Principles and Standards for the Benefit-Cost Analysis of Safety," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 1-25, August.
- Farrow Scott & Viscusi W. Kip, 2011. "Towards Principles and Standards for the Benefit-Cost Analysis of Safety," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, De Gruyter, vol. 2(3), pages 1-25, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ravago, Majah-Leah & Fabella, Raul & Alonzo, Ruperto & Danao, Rolando & Mapa, Dennis, 2016. "Filipino 2040 Energy: Power Security and Competitiveness," MPRA Paper 87721, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2018.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:renvpo:v:10:y:2016:i:2:p:245-263.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aereeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.