Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alessandro Acquisti & Hal R. Varian, 2005. "Conditioning Prices on Purchase History," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(3), pages 367-381, May.
- Spiegler, Ran, 2014. "Bounded Rationality and Industrial Organization," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199334261.
- Iñaki Aguirre & Simon Cowan & John Vickers, 2010.
"Monopoly Price Discrimination and Demand Curvature,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(4), pages 1601-1615, September.
- Aguirre Pérez, Iñaki & Cowan, Simon & Vickers, John, 2009. "Monopoly Price Discrimination and Demand Curvature," IKERLANAK 2009-39, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Benjamin Hermalin & Michael Katz, 2006. "Privacy, property rights and efficiency: The economics of privacy as secrecy," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 209-239, September.
- Simone Galperti, 2015. "Commitment, Flexibility, and Optimal Screening of Time Inconsistency," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 83(4), pages 1425-1465, July.
- Raj Chetty, 2009.
"Sufficient Statistics for Welfare Analysis: A Bridge Between Structural and Reduced-Form Methods,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 451-488, May.
- Raj Chetty, 2008. "Sufficient Statistics for Welfare Analysis: A Bridge Between Structural and Reduced-Form Methods," NBER Working Papers 14399, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chetty, Nadarajan, 2009. "Sufficient Statistics for Welfare Analysis: A Bridge Between Structural and Reduced-Form Methods," Scholarly Articles 9748528, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Charles N. Noussair & Stefan T. Trautmann & Gijs van de Kuilen, 2014.
"Higher Order Risk Attitudes, Demographics, and Financial Decisions,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 81(1), pages 325-355.
- Noussair, C.N. & Trautmann, S.T. & van de Kuilen, G., 2011. "Higher Order Risk Attitudes, Demographics, and Financial Decisions," Discussion Paper 2011-055, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Luigi Ventura & Joseph Eisenhauer, 2006. "Prudence and precautionary saving," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 30(2), pages 155-168, June.
- Umit G. Gurun & Gregor Matvos & Amit Seru, 2016. "Advertising Expensive Mortgages," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 71(5), pages 2371-2416, October.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Thesis Thursday: Alastair Irvine
by Chris Sampson in The Academic Health Economists' Blog on 2019-03-21 07:00:35
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karpov, Aleksandr, 2017. "Price competition and limited attention," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-89, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Murooka, Takeshi & Schwarz, Marco A., 2018.
"The timing of choice-enhancing policies,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 27-40.
- Takeshi Murooka & Marco A. Schwarz, 2016. "The Timing of Choice-Enhancing Policies," CESifo Working Paper Series 5983, CESifo Group Munich.
- Murooka, Takeshi & Schwarz, Marco, 2017. "The Timing of Choice-Enhancing Policies," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 49, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Xavier Gabaix, 2017. "Behavioral Inattention," NBER Working Papers 24096, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Budzinski, Oliver, 2017. "Wettbewerbsregeln für das Digitale Zeitalter - Die Ökonomik personalisierter Daten, Verbraucherschutz und die 9. GWB-Novelle," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 108, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Budzinski, Oliver & Grusevaja, Marina, 2017. "Die Medienökonomik personalisierter Daten und der Facebook-Fall," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 107, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- repec:kap:pubcho:v:178:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s11127-018-00627-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark Armstrong & John Vickers, 2018. "Discriminating Against Captive Customers," Economics Series Working Papers 858, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Budzinski, Oliver & Kuchinke, Björn, 2018. "Modern industrial organization theory of media markets and competition policy implications," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 115, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Budzinski, Oliver & Stöhr, Annika, 2018. "Competition policy reform in Europe and Germany - Institutional change in the light of digitization," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 117, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Budzinski, Oliver & Noskova, Victoriia & Zhang, Xijie, 2018. "The brave new world of digital personal assistants: Benefits and challenges from an economic perspective," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 118, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
More about this item
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D49 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Other
- D69 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Other
- L19 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:132:y:2017:i:2:p:1019-1054.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .