The Effects of Product Liability Litigation on the Value of Firms
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jochen Bigus, 2015. "Auditor Reputation Under Different Negligence Regimes," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 51(3), pages 356-378, September.
- Daniel Martin Katz & Michael J Bommarito II & Tyler Soellinger & James Ming Chen, 2015. "Law on the Market? Abnormal Stock Returns and Supreme Court Decision-Making," Papers 1508.05751, arXiv.org, revised May 2017.
- Bruce Mizrach & Susan Zhang Weerts, 2006. "Does The Stock Market Punish Corporate Malfeasance? A Case Study of Citigroup," Departmental Working Papers 200601, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Maria De Paola & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2013.
"Consumers’ Reactions to Negative Information on Product Quality: Evidence from Scanner Data,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 42(3), pages 235-280, May.
- Maria De Paola & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2010. "Consumers’ Reactions To Negative Information On Product Quality: Evidence From Scanner Data," Working Papers 201012, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Wang, Chun-Ju, 2010. "Research on non-market actions: A commentary essay," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(8), pages 905-907, August.
- Paul Sergius Koku & Anique A. Qureshi, 2006. "Analysis of the effects of settlement of interfirm lawsuits," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(4), pages 307-318.
- Palmer Michael & Sanders Thomas B., 2010. "Surprise! Most Blockbuster Jury Awards Are Ignored By The Stock Market," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 6(2), pages 145-166, July.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:67:y:2018:i:c:p:245-254 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baniak Andrzej & Grajzl Peter, 2013.
"Equilibrium and Welfare in a Model of Torts with Industry Reputation Effects,"
Review of Law & Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(2), pages 265-302, October.
- Andrzej Baniak & Peter Grajzl, 2012. "Equilibrium and Welfare in a Model of Torts with Industry Reputation Effects," CEU Working Papers 2012_4, Department of Economics, Central European University, revised 10 Apr 2012.
- Usero, Belén & Fernández, Zulima, 2009. "First come, first served: How market and non-market actions influence pioneer market share," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(11), pages 1139-1145, November.
- Takaoka, Sumiko, 2004. "Verdicts and the value of the firm in Japan," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 93-97, July.
- Michael A. Wiles & Shailendra P. Jain & Saurabh Mishra & Charles Lindsey, 2010. "Stock Market Response to Regulatory Reports of Deceptive Advertising: The Moderating Effect of Omission Bias and Firm Reputation," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(5), pages 828-845, 09-10.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:9:p:1552-1569 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sanjai Bhagat & Roberta Romano, "undated". "Event Studies and the Law--Part I: Technique and Corporate Litigation," Yale Law School John M. Olin Center for Studies in Law, Economics, and Public Policy Working Paper Series yale_lepp-1021, Yale Law School John M. Olin Center for Studies in Law, Economics, and Public Policy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:amlawe:v:4:y:2002:i:1:p:44-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/aler .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.