A Principal-Agent Model for Evaluating the Economic Value of a Traceability System: A Case Study with Injection-site Lesion Control in Fed Cattle
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saak, Alexander E., 2016.
"Traceability and reputation in supply chains,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 149-162.
- Saak, Alexander E., 2013. "Traceability and Reputation in Supply Chains," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149988, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Diogo M. Souza-Monteiro & Julie A. Caswell, 2010. "The Economics of Voluntary Traceability in Multi-Ingredient Food Chains," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(1), pages 122-142.
- Pendell, Dustin L. & Tonsor, Glynn T. & Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Brester, Gary W. & Schroeder, Ted C., 2013. "Evolving beef export market access requirements for age and source verification," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 332-340.
- Resende-Filho, Moises & Buhr, Brian, 2007.
"Economics of traceability for mitigation of food recall costs,"
3650, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Resende Filho, Moises de Andrade & Buhr, Brian L., 2012. "Economics of Traceability for Mitigation of Food Recall Costs," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126193, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ng, Desmond W. & Salin, Victoria, 2012.
"An Institutional Approach to the Examination of Food Safety,"
International Food and Agribusiness Management Review,
International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 15(2).
- Ng, Desmond W. & Salin, Victoria, 2012. "An Institutional Approach to the Examination of Food Safety," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 15(2).
- Russo, Carlo & Perito, Maria Angela & Di Fonzo, Antonella, 2014. "Using Private Food Safety Standards to Manage Complexity: A Moral Hazard Perspective," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 15(2), June.
- Souza Monteiro, Diogo M. & Caswell, Julie A., 2008. "Optimal choice of Voluntary traceability as a food risk management tool," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44394, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fritz, Melanie & Schiefer, Gerhard, 2009. "Tracking, tracing, and business process interests in food commodities: A multi-level decision complexity," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(2), pages 317-329, February.
- Gachukia, Martin Kangâ€™ethe, 2015. "Moderating effect of traceability on value chain governance of credence goods: a perspective of the New Institutional Economics framework," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 117(2), August.
- Seyoum, Bruk Tefera & Adam, Brian D. & Ge, Candi, 2013. "The Value of Genetic Information in a Whole-Chain Traceability System for Beef," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150458, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Olynk, Nicole J. & Wolf, Christopher A., 2010. "Aligning Incentives for Contract Dairy Heifer Growth," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 35(3), December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:90:y:2008:i:4:p:1091-1102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.