The Trade-off between Private Lots and Public Open Space in Subdivisions at the Urban-Rural Fringe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Kopits, Elizabeth A. & McConnell, Virginia D. & Walls, Margaret A., 2007. "The Trade-off between Private Lots and Public Open Space in Subdivisions at the Urban-Rural Fringe," Discussion Papers dp-07-33, Resources For the Future.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Thorsnes, 2002. "The Value of a Suburban Forest Preserve: Estimates from Sales of Vacant Residential Building Lots," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(3), pages 426-441.
- Luc Anselin, 1988. "Model Validation in Spatial Econometrics: A Review and Evaluation of Alternative Approaches," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 11(3), pages 279-316, December.
- Elena G. Irwin, 2002. "The Effects of Open Space on Residential Property Values," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(4), pages 465-480.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Song, Yan & Knaap, Gerrit-Jan, 2004. "Measuring the effects of mixed land uses on housing values," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 663-680, November.
- Robert W. Paterson & Kevin J. Boyle, 2002. "Out of Sight, Out of Mind? Using GIS to Incorporate Visibility in Hedonic Property Value Models," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 78(3), pages 417-425.
- Ian Hardie & Erik Lichtenberg & Cynthia J. Nickerson, 2007. "Regulation, Open Space, and the Value of Land Undergoing Residential Subdivision," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 83(4), pages 458-474.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zipp, Katherine Y. & Lewis, David J. & Provencher, Bill, 2017. "Does the conservation of land reduce development? An econometric-based landscape simulation with land market feedbacks," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 19-37.
- Abbott, Joshua K. & Klaiber, H. Allen, 2010. "Is all space created equal? Uncovering the relationship between competing land uses in subdivisions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 296-307, December.
- repec:bla:growch:v:48:y:2017:i:1:p:127-152 is not listed on IDEAS
- James R. Wasson & Donald M. McLeod & Christopher T. Bastian & Benjamin S. Rashford, 2013. "The Effects of Environmental Amenities on Agricultural Land Values," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 89(3), pages 466-478.
- Pam Guiling & B. Wade Brorsen & Damona Doye, 2009. "Effect of Urban Proximity on Agricultural Land Values," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 85(2), pages 252-264.
- Kuminoff, Nicolai V., 2009. "Using a Bundled Amenity Model to Estimate the Value of Cropland Open Space and Determine an Optimal Buffer Zone," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(1), April.
- JunJie Wu & Wenchao Xu & Ralph J. Alig, 2016. "How Do the Location, Size and Budget of Open Space Conservation Affect Land Values?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 73-97, January.
- JunJie Wu & Wenchao Xu & Ralph Alig, 2016. "How Do the Location, Size and Budget of Open Space Conservation Affect Land Values?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 73-97, January.
More about this item
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- Q24 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Land
- R14 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Land Use Patterns
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:89:y:2007:i:5:p:1191-1197. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.