Recruiting Agricultural Economics Graduate Students: Student Demand for Program Attributes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Penn, Jerrod & Sandberg, H. Mikael, 2013. "Agricultural and Resource Economics Ph.D. Students: Who are They and What Do They Want?," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 151138, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Dennis Fok & Richard Paap & Bram Van Dijk, 2012.
"A Rank‐Ordered Logit Model With Unobserved Heterogeneity In Ranking Capabilities,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(5), pages 831-846, August.
- van Dijk, A. & Fok, D. & Paap, R., 2007. "A rank-ordered logit model with unobserved heterogeneity in ranking capabilities," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2007-07, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Barkley, Andrew P. & Parrish, Dena, 2005. "The Selection of a Major Field of Study in the College of Agriculture at Kansas State University," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19275, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Banerjee, Swagata (Ban) & Martin, Steven W. & Hudson, Darren, 2006. "A Choice-Based Conjoint Experiment with Genetically Engineered Cotton in the Mississippi Delta," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35389, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:86:y:2004:i:1:p:175-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.