Economic and Risk Analyses for SMEs Internationalization Projects. A Preliminary Insight on the Rationale of Business Consulting Firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Victor DANCIU, 2012. "Models for the internationalization of the business: a diversity-based approach," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, vol. 7(1), Spring.
- Nikolay Nenovsky & S. Statev, 2006. "Introduction," Post-Print halshs-00260898, HAL.
- Carlo Vallini, 2007. "Ethics in Management Consulting," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Managem.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- M. Ruth & K. Donaghy & P. Kirshen, 2006. "Introduction," Chapters,in: Regional Climate Change and Variability, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic analysis; sensitivity and risk analysis; SMEs; internationalization; business consultancy; business ethics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nup:jrmdke:v:2:y:2014:i:4:p:57-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cristian-Mihai VIDU). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmsnsro.html .