Building a more stable financial system : regulatory reform in a post-crisis perspective
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 8 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Boulevard de Berlaimont 14, B-1000 Bruxelles|
Phone: (+ 32) (0) 2 221 25 34
Fax: (+ 32) (0) 2 221 31 62
Web page: https://www.nbb.be/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Oecd, 2010. "Labour markets and the crisis," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 756, OECD Publishing.
- Alan Greenspan, 2010. "The financial crisis and credit markets," Proceedings 1135, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Grégory Nguyen & Peter Praet, 2006. "Cross-border crisis management : a race against the clock or a hurdle race ?," Financial Stability Review, National Bank of Belgium, vol. 4(1), pages 151-173, June.
- Alan Greenspan, 2010. "The Crisis," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 41(1 (Spring), pages 201-261.
- Grégory Nguyen, 2008. "Burden-sharing agreements : the cart before the horse ?," Financial Stability Review, National Bank of Belgium, vol. 6(1), pages 119-132, June.
- repec:fip:fedhpr:y:2010:i:may:p:14-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hans Degryse & Grégory Nguyen, 2007. "Interbank Exposures: An Empirical Examination of Contagion Risk in the Belgian Banking System," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 3(2), pages 123-171, June.
- Alan Greenspan, 2010. "La crisis," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 12(22), pages 15-60, January-J.
- María-de-los-Ángeles Gil-Estallo & Fernando Giner-de-la- Fuente & Carles Gríful-Miquela & Yolanda-María Sánchez-Jiménez, 2010. "New Competences for Crisis Times," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 16(2), pages 190-202, May.
- Joachim Keller & Peter Praet, 2009. "Extreme events and financial system governance : some lessons from the crisis," Financial Stability Review, National Bank of Belgium, vol. 7(1), pages 127-138, June.
- Praet, Peter & Nguyen, Grégory, 2008. "Overview of recent policy initiatives in response to the crisis," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 368-375, December.
- Potter, 2010. "Some observations and lessons from the crisis," Speech 25, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbb:fsrart:v:8:y:2010:i:1:p:115-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.