Building a more stable financial system : regulatory reform in a post-crisis perspective
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 8 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Boulevard de Berlaimont 14, B-1000 Bruxelles|
Phone: (+ 32) (0) 2 221 25 34
Fax: (+ 32) (0) 2 221 31 62
Web page: https://www.nbb.be/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Joachim Keller & Peter Praet, 2009. "Extreme events and financial system governance : some lessons from the crisis," Financial Stability Review, National Bank of Belgium, vol. 7(1), pages 127-138, June.
- Alan Greenspan, 2010. "The financial crisis and credit markets," Proceedings 1135, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Alan Greenspan, 2010. "La crisis," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 12(22), pages 15-60, January-J.
- Oecd, 2010. "Labour markets and the crisis," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 756, OECD Publishing.
- Grégory Nguyen, 2008. "Burden-sharing agreements : the cart before the horse ?," Financial Stability Review, National Bank of Belgium, vol. 6(1), pages 119-132, June.
- Grégory Nguyen & Peter Praet, 2006. "Cross-border crisis management : a race against the clock or a hurdle race ?," Financial Stability Review, National Bank of Belgium, vol. 4(1), pages 151-173, June.
- repec:fip:fedhpr:y:2010:i:may:p:14-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Praet, Peter & Nguyen, Grégory, 2008. "Overview of recent policy initiatives in response to the crisis," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 368-375, December.
- Alan Greenspan, 2010. "The Crisis," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 41(1 (Spring), pages 201-261.
- María-de-los-Ángeles Gil-Estallo & Fernando Giner-de-la- Fuente & Carles Gríful-Miquela & Yolanda-María Sánchez-Jiménez, 2010. "New Competences for Crisis Times," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 16(2), pages 190-202, May.
- Potter, 2010. "Some observations and lessons from the crisis," Speech 25, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Hans Degryse & Grégory Nguyen, 2007. "Interbank Exposures: An Empirical Examination of Contagion Risk in the Belgian Banking System," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 3(2), pages 123-171, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbb:fsrart:v:8:y:2010:i:1:p:115-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.