Overview of recent policy initiatives in response to the crisis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alan Greenspan, 2005. "Risk transfer and financial stability," Proceedings 968, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Ingo Fender & Janet Mitchell, 2005. "Structured finance: complexity, risk and the use of ratings," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, June.
- Charles Goodhart & Dirk Schoenmaker, 2009. "Fiscal Burden Sharing in Cross-Border Banking Crises," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 5(1), pages 141-165, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Praet, 2010. "Building a more stable financial system : regulatory reform in a post-crisis perspective," Financial Stability Review, National Bank of Belgium, vol. 8(1), pages 115-126, June.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:33:y:2017:i:c:p:366-379 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael R King, 2009. "Time to buy or just buying time? The market reaction to bank rescue packages," BIS Working Papers 288, Bank for International Settlements.
- Ding, Cherng G. & Wu, Chiu-Hui & Chang, Pao-Long, 2013. "The influence of government intervention on the trajectory of bank performance during the global financial crisis: A comparative study among Asian economies," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 556-564.
- Dietrich, Diemo & Hauck, Achim, 2010. "Government interventions in banking crises: Assessing alternative schemes in a banking model of debt overhang," MPRA Paper 24508, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCrisis management framework Cross-border banking problems European regulatory initiatives Burden-sharing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:finsta:v:4:y:2008:i:4:p:368-375. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jfstabil .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.