Government interventions in banking crises: effects of alternative schemes on bank lending and risk taking
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dietrich, Diemo & Vollmer, Uwe, 2012. "Are universal banks bad for financial stability? Germany during the world financial crisis," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 123-134.
- Hauck, Achim & Vollmer, Uwe, 2013. "Emergency liquidity provision to public banks: Rules versus discretion," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 193-204.
- Hauck, Achim & Neyer, Ulrike & Vieten, Thomas, 2015.
"Reestablishing stability and avoiding a credit crunch: Comparing different bad bank schemes,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 116-128.
- Hauck, Achim & Neyer, Ulrike & Vieten, Thomas, 2011. "Reestablishing stability and avoiding a credit crunch: Comparing different bad bank schemes," DICE Discussion Papers 31, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Bucher, Monika & Dietrich, Diemo & Hauck, Achim, 2013. "Implications of Bank Regulation for Credit Intermediation and Bank Stability: A Dynamic Perspective," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79792, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Alin-Marius ANDRIEȘ & Florentina IEȘAN-MUNTEAN & Simona NISTOR, 2016. "The effectiveness of policy interventions in CEE countries," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 7, pages 93-124, June.
- Projektgruppe Gemeinschaftsdiagnose, 2012. "Deutsche Konjunktur im Aufwind - Europäische Schuldenkrise schwelt weiter," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 65(08), pages 03-72, April.
- Michael Diemer & Uwe Vollmer, 2015. "What makes banking crisis resolution difficult? Lessons from Japan and the Nordic Countries," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 5(2), pages 251-277, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:59:y:2012:i:2:p:133-161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.