Resources, Institutions And Technologies: Game Modeling Of Dual Relations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Muthoo,Abhinay, 1999. "Bargaining Theory with Applications," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521576475.
- Ricardo Lagos, 2006. "A Model of TFP," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 73(4), pages 983-1007.
- Vladimir Matveenko, 2010. "Anatomy of production functions: a technological menu and a choice of the best technology," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(3), pages 1906-1913.
- Arnaud Dupuy, 2012.
"A Microfoundation for Production Functions: Assignment of Heterogeneous Workers to Heterogeneous Jobs,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 79(315), pages 534-556, July.
- Dupuy, Arnaud, 2008. "A Microfoundation for Production Functions: Assignment of Heterogenous Workers to Heterogenous Jobs," IZA Discussion Papers 3312, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cornes,Richard, 1992. "Duality and Modern Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521336017.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1999.
"Why do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output Per Worker than Others?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 114(1), pages 83-116.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1998. "Why Do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output per Worker than Others?"," Working Papers 98007, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1999. "Why Do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output per Worker than Others?," NBER Working Papers 6564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mje:mjejnl:v:9:y:2013:i:3:p:7-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nikola Draskovic Jelcic). General contact details of provider: http://www.mnje.com .