The Effects of Oil Price Volatility on the Economic Sectors of Libya
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Faraz Riaz & Maqbool Hussain Sial & Samia Nasreen, 2016. "Impact of Oil Price Volatility on Manufacturing Production of Pakistan," Bulletin of Energy Economics (BEE), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 4(1), pages 23-34, March.
- Francesco Guidi, 2010.
"The Economic Effects of Oil Prices Shocks on the UK Manufacturing and Services Sectors,"
The IUP Journal of Applied Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 5-34, October.
- Guidi, Francesco, 2009. "The economic effects of oil prices shocks on the UK manufacturing and services sector," MPRA Paper 16171, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:fan:efeefe:v:html10.3280/efe2016-002003 is not listed on IDEAS
- Torul Orhan & Alper C. Emre, 2010.
"Asymmetric Effects of Oil Prices on the Manufacturing Sector in Turkey,"
Review of Middle East Economics and Finance,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 90-105, July.
- C. Emre Alper & Orhan Torul, 2009. "Asymmetric Effects of Oil Prices on the Manufacturing Sector in Turkey," Working Papers 2009/06, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Farhad Taghizadeh-Hesary & Ehsan Rasoulinezhad & Yoshikazu Kobayashi, 2016.
"Oil price fluctuations and oil consuming sectors: An empirical analysis of Japan,"
ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT,
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(2), pages 33-51.
- Taghizadeh-Hesary, Farhad & Rasolinezhad, Ehsan & Kobayashi, Yoshikazu, 2015. "Oil Price Fluctuations and Oil Consuming Sectors: An Empirical Analysis of Japan," ADBI Working Papers 539, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1980. "Testing for causality : A personal viewpoint," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 329-352, May.
- Aasim M. Husain & Rabah Arezki & Peter Breuer & Vikram Haksar & Thomas Helbling & Paulo A Medas & Martin Sommer, 2015. "Global Implications of Lower Oil Prices," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 15/15, International Monetary Fund.
- Mohsen Mehrara & Mehdi Sarem, 2009. "Effects of oil price shocks on industrial production: evidence from some oil-exporting countries," OPEC Energy Review, Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries, vol. 33(3-4), pages 170-183, September.
- Ichiro Fukunaga & Naohisa Hirakata & Nao Sudo, 2009.
"The Effects of Oil Price Changes on the Industry-Level Production and Prices in the U.S. and Japan,"
IMES Discussion Paper Series
09-E-24, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Ichiro Fukunaga & Naohisa Hirakata & Nao Sudo, 2010. "The Effects of Oil Price Changes on the Industry-Level Production and Prices in the U.S. and Japan," NBER Working Papers 15791, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Girijasankar Mallik & Anis Chowdhury, 2011. "Effect of inflation uncertainty, output uncertainty and oil price on inflation and growth in Australia," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(4), pages 414-429, September.
More about this item
KeywordsOil price volatility; Manufacturing; Economic Sectors; Johansen maximum likelihood method.; Libyan economy; VECM; Granger causality.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mir:mirbus:v:6:y:2016:i:12:p:13-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M Kabir). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csmirus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.