Crude Oil Prices and Economic Development in Libya
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James D. Hamilton, 2009. "Understanding Crude Oil Prices," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 179-206.
- Torul Orhan & Alper C. Emre, 2010.
"Asymmetric Effects of Oil Prices on the Manufacturing Sector in Turkey,"
Review of Middle East Economics and Finance,
De Gruyter, vol. 6(1), pages 90-105, July.
- C. Emre Alper & Orhan Torul, 2009. "Asymmetric Effects of Oil Prices on the Manufacturing Sector in Turkey," Working Papers 2009/06, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Ichiro Fukunaga & Naohisa Hirakata & Nao Sudo, 2009.
"The Effects of Oil Price Changes on the Industry-Level Production and Prices in the U.S. and Japan,"
IMES Discussion Paper Series
09-E-24, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Ichiro Fukunaga & Naohisa Hirakata & Nao Sudo, 2010. "The Effects of Oil Price Changes on the Industry-Level Production and Prices in the U.S. and Japan," NBER Working Papers 15791, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsCrude oil price; Economical development; Johansen maximum likelihood method; Libyan; VECM; Granger.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:asi:eneclt:2016:p:30-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chan Hoi Yan). General contact details of provider: http://www.aessweb.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.