Winners and Losers in the Liberalized Energy Retail Sector in Hungary: A Co-evolutionary Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Suzana Rodrigues & John Child, 2003. "Co-evolution in an Institutionalized Environment," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(8), pages 2137-2162, December.
- Henk W. Volberda & Arie Y. Lewin, 2003. "Co-evolutionary Dynamics Within and Between Firms: From Evolution to Co-evolution," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(8), pages 2111-2136, December.
- John Child & Suzana B. Rodrigues & Kenneth K-T. Tse, 2012. "The Dynamics of Influence in Corporate Co-Evolution," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(7), pages 1246-1273, November.
- Foxon, Timothy J., 2011. "A coevolutionary framework for analysing a transition to a sustainable low carbon economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(12), pages 2258-2267.
- Hannon, Matthew J. & Foxon, Timothy J. & Gale, William F., 2013. "The co-evolutionary relationship between Energy Service Companies and the UK energy system: Implications for a low-carbon transition," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1031-1045.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:615-620 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness/Government Interaction and Relations; Institutional trajectories; Market liberalization; Energy; Central and Eastern Europe;
- L98 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Government Policy
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mic:tmpjrn:v:10:y:2014:i:02:p:25-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vgtmihu.html .