The Dynamics of Influence in Corporate Co-Evolution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:worbus:v:52:y:2017:i:6:p:854-865 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:48:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1057_s41267-016-0050-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Dorottya Sallai & Gerhard Schnyder, 2015. "Strong State, Weak Managers: How Firms Cope with Autocracy in Hungary," Working Papers wp474, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Heidenreich, Stefan & Mohr, Alexander & Puck, Jonas, 2015. "Political strategies, entrepreneurial overconfidence and foreign direct investment in developing countries," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 793-803.
- George O. White & Orhun Guldiken & Thomas A. Hemphill & Wu He & Mehdi Sharifi Khoobdeh, 2016. "Trends in International Strategic Management Research From 2000 to 2013: Text Mining and Bibliometric Analyses," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(1), pages 35-65, February.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2015.
"Towards a Developmental Turn in Evolutionary Economic Geography?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(5), pages 712-732, May.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2014. "Towards a Developmental Turn in Evolutionary Economic Geography?," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1401, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2014.
- Jonathan Doh & Suzana Rodrigues & Ayse Saka-Helmhout & Mona Makhija, 2017. "International business responses to institutional voids," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 48(3), pages 293-307, April.
- repec:eee:worbus:v:53:y:2018:i:1:p:39-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balázs Felsmann, 2014. "Winners and Losers in the Liberalized Energy Retail Sector in Hungary: A Co-evolutionary Approach," Theory Methodology Practice (TMP), Faculty of Economics, University of Miskolc, vol. 10(02), pages 25-36.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:49:y:2012:i:7:p:1246-1273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.