The Determinants of ISO 9000 Certification: A Comparison of the Manufacturing and Service Sectors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olsthoorn, Mark & Schleich, Joachim & Hirzel, Simon, 2017. "Adoption of Energy Efficiency Measures for Non-residential Buildings: Technological and Organizational Heterogeneity in the Trade, Commerce and Services Sector," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 240-254.
- Mulu Gebreeyesus, 2015.
"Firm adoption of international standards: evidence from the Ethiopian floriculture sector,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 46(S1), pages 139-155, November.
- Gebreeyesus, M., 2014. "Firms' adoption of international standards: Evidence from the Ethiopian floriculture sector," MERIT Working Papers 007, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ullah, Barkat & Wei, Zuobao & Xie, Feixue, 2014. "ISO certification, financial constraints, and firm performance in Latin American and Caribbean countries," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 203-228.
- Hudson, John & Orviska, Marta, 2013. "Firms’ adoption of international standards: One size fits all?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 289-306.
- Crifo, Patricia & Diaye, Marc-Arthur & Pekovic, Sanja, 2016.
"CSR related management practices and firm performance: An empirical analysis of the quantity–quality trade-off on French data,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 171(P3), pages 405-416.
- Patricia Crifo & Marc-Arthur Diaye & Sanja Pekovic, 2014. "CSR related management practices and Firm Performance: An Empirical Analysis of the Quantity-Quality Trade-off on French Data," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-34, CIRANO.
- Patricia Crifo & Marc-Arthur Diaye & Sanja Pekovic, 2016. "CSR related management practices and Firm Performance: An Empirical Analysis of the Quantity-Quality Trade-off on French Data," Post-Print hal-01278585, HAL.
- Patricia Crifo & Marc-Arthur Diaye & Sanja Pekovic, 2015. "CSR related management practices and Firm Performance: An Empirical Analysis of the Quantity-Quality Trade-off on French Data," Post-Print hal-01410642, HAL.
- Marc-Arthur Diaye & Nathalie Greenan & Sanja Pekovic, 2014.
"Sharing the " Fame " of Quality Certification: Quality Supply Chain Effects Evidence
[Partager la « réputation » de la certification qualité : l’identification d’un effet de chaîne d’appr," Post-Print halshs-01362467, HAL.
- Wang, Qiang & Zhao, Xiande & Voss, Chris, 2016. "Customer orientation and innovation: A comparative study of manufacturing and service firms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P2), pages 221-230.
- Federico Bernini & Lucas Figal Garone & Alessandro Maffioli, 2017. "Certificación internacional de calidad: ¿Señalizando a quién?: Impacto en el desempeño de empresas en Argentina," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 97438, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:jeciss:v:44:y:2010:i:4:p:895-914. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MJEI20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .