Incorporating planned activities and events in a dynamic multi-day activity agenda generator
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Khandker Habib & Eric Miller, 2008. "Modelling daily activity program generation considering within-day and day-to-day dynamics in activity-travel behaviour," Transportation, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 467-484, July.
- Roorda, Matthew J. & Miller, Eric J. & Habib, Khandker M.N., 2008. "Validation of TASHA: A 24-h activity scheduling microsimulation model," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 360-375, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Linda Nijland & Theo Arentze & Harry Timmermans, 2014. "Multi-day activity scheduling reactions to planned activities and future events in a dynamic model of activity-travel behavior," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 71-87, January.
- Le Vine, Scott & Adamou, Orestes & Polak, John, 2014. "Predicting new forms of activity/mobility patterns enabled by shared-mobility services through a needs-based stated-response method: Case study of grocery shopping," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 60-68.
- Истратов В.А., 2014. "Моделирование Повседневного Планирования," Журнал Экономика и математические методы (ЭММ), Центральный Экономико-Математический Институт (ЦЭМИ), vol. 50(3), pages 24-37, июль.
More about this item
KeywordsPlanned activities; Events; Retrospective questionnaire; Prospective survey; Activity-based modeling; Dynamic activity generation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:39:y:2012:i:4:p:791-806. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .