Incorporating planned activities and events in a dynamic multi-day activity agenda generator
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Khandker Habib & Eric Miller, 2008. "Modelling daily activity program generation considering within-day and day-to-day dynamics in activity-travel behaviour," Transportation, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 467-484, July.
- Roorda, Matthew J. & Miller, Eric J. & Habib, Khandker M.N., 2008. "Validation of TASHA: A 24-h activity scheduling microsimulation model," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 360-375, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Linda Nijland & Theo Arentze & Harry Timmermans, 2014. "Multi-day activity scheduling reactions to planned activities and future events in a dynamic model of activity-travel behavior," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 71-87, January.
- Le Vine, Scott & Adamou, Orestes & Polak, John, 2014. "Predicting new forms of activity/mobility patterns enabled by shared-mobility services through a needs-based stated-response method: Case study of grocery shopping," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 60-68.
- Истратов В.А., 2014. "Моделирование Повседневного Планирования," Журнал Экономика и математические методы (ЭММ), Центральный Экономико-Математический Институт (ЦЭМИ), vol. 50(3), pages 24-37, июль.
More about this item
KeywordsPlanned activities; Events; Retrospective questionnaire; Prospective survey; Activity-based modeling; Dynamic activity generation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:transp:v:39:y:2012:i:4:p:791-806. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.